Featured Posts

River

totk_microsite_officialtrailer3_1304xj47

IT'S HERE!!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 3

artd0me

The Nintendo reseller here is stying open for a midnight release… they already posted the guidelines for queuing up and talked to the bar next to it, so people can go there, if they need a toilet

They also posted where to get nice food in the surroundings… good thing it’s next to my work, so I will just work very late and then go pick it up

• YAAAS 2

River
4 minutes ago, artd0me said:

The Nintendo reseller here is stying open for a midnight release… they already posted the guidelines for queuing up and talked to the bar next to it, so people can go there, if they need a toilet

They also posted where to get nice food in the surroundings… good thing it’s next to my work, so I will just work very late and then go pick it up

have fun! it's going to be insane!

reviews will go up in few hours, I'm nervous :messga:

TwistedTeeth

My brother pre-ordered it and I promised I wouldn't steal the switch like last time to play to play it

However, I am a traitor :stalkga: I'm so excited to play it though!! Once I got that Ganondorf reveal I was sooo hyped omg

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • Shook 1

alsemanche

The digital comes out at midnight right? Which means I'll have the game in 13.5 hours 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • YAAAS 3

River
25 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The digital comes out at midnight right? Which means I'll have the game in 13.5 hours 

yeah depends on the region of the eshop

I have an Australian account, the vouchers worth $90 instead of $100, so you even save more and you get the games a day earlier:laughga:

But for totk I wanted to go physical

alsemanche
44 minutes ago, River said:

yeah depends on the region of the eshop

I have an Australian account, the vouchers worth $90 instead of $100, so you even save more and you get the games a day earlier:laughga:

But for totk I wanted to go physical

Oop that adds an hour for me because my eshop is French. But still, I can't believe it's tonight :giveup:

I really wanted the collector's edition physical thing but 1. im broke 2. I game share with a bunch of people so digital is better

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Phaye Monster

I cannot believe that it’s only a couple of hours until it’s out:giveup: I am going to become a new person

I also cannot believe that I have a longer day at work tomorrow as well so I’ll have to wait to play it:( 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

River
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Oop that adds an hour for me because my eshop is French. But still, I can't believe it's tonight :giveup:

I really wanted the collector's edition physical thing but 1. im broke 2. I game share with a bunch of people so digital is better

I was not so impressed by the CE, the book is nice but it was already online, I expected some replica of the sword or something

RebeldeFaith

I'm hoping to get a collectors edition tonight. If not I'm not going to break my head and just get the regular. I'm so anxious for this game. I want to play it right now! :giveup:

Something something idk

River
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

OMFG THE ACCLAIM

what an amazing time to be a gamer :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

• River changed the title to Zelda Tears of the Kingdom launch thread