Flippy

Will you be watching?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching?

• Yes, I can't wait!
    • No, I hate good movies!

Featured Posts

Helxig

The Regina George one right above Mindy Kaling looks a bit mean.. but I'm excited to hear the collab between Ariana and Grimes at the bottom there :excited2:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 1

PartySick
5 hours ago, badfaith said:

King Triton SLEPT AROUND damn:icant:

PLEASE I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING :lmao:

R u 🌈? đŸ€šđŸ“·
  • Sad 1

HiddenWeirdo

The one with the platinum hair looks like a raver mermaid from Berlin that knows where to get the good stuff from :artdoll2:

Edited by HiddenWeirdo
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

skaxboy

EnergeticWelcomeBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif

DirectBackIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

They all look so good!!! The designs are so different from each other. 

I am excited for this film visually and musically. The animated film was on repeat for me on VHS as a kid and I go into these remakes with and open mind. I prefer the direction they take versus a direct copy of the animated film in live action. 

I am looking forward to Vanessa and the final battle. I really hope it’s an epic final battle! I would also love to see the final battle of Sleeping Beauty in live action. 

• YAAAS 1

HiddenWeirdo
1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

EnergeticWelcomeBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif

DirectBackIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

They all look so good!!! The designs are so different from each other. 

I am excited for this film visually and musically. The animated film was on repeat for me on VHS as a kid and I go into these remakes with and open mind. I prefer the direction they take versus a direct copy of the animated film in live action. 

I am looking forward to Vanessa and the final battle. I really hope it’s an epic final battle! I would also love to see the final battle of Sleeping Beauty in live action. 

I'm looking forward to the final battle with Vanessa, too! 

I just read this:

It is currently unknown who Jessica Alexander is playing, but the best guess is Vanessa, the name of the human persona that Ursula transformed into leading to the climax of the second act, creating conflict in the third act, “the end” of The Little Mermaid to stop Ariel from fulfilling the deal with Eric. However, this has yet to be confirmed.

1438305-img.vsgoxe.0p.jpg

Edited by HiddenWeirdo
  • YAAAS 1

KindnessPunk

Ugh I honestly feel the roll out for this film has been so messy, we never got an official first look, just leaks here and there or images made for the toys/merchandise. And the images they do release look a little off. Halle is beautiful as Ariel, her sisters look great, but this photo doesn’t do them justice. Look at this image of Halle as Ariel:

2023_DisneyTwentyThree_Summer-Mermaid-Co

this should have been the official first look at Ariel and we only got this just a few days ago. I’m so excited for this movie, just think they could be doing a better job in the marketing department. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Flippy

I think people need to understand that this is an ad for target, so, obviously it won’t look perfect. This isn’t a poster or a promo picture :sweat:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Shook 1

En_Sabah_Nur
16 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Is this movie ever come out?

Next Month (FINALLY)! Â đŸ’đŸŸâ€â™‚ïž

Egypt. W
  • YAAAS 3

skaxboy
1 hour ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

I'm looking forward to the final battle with Vanessa, too! 

I just read this:

It is currently unknown who Jessica Alexander is playing, but the best guess is Vanessa, the name of the human persona that Ursula transformed into leading to the climax of the second act, creating conflict in the third act, “the end” of The Little Mermaid to stop Ariel from fulfilling the deal with Eric. However, this has yet to be confirmed.

1438305-img.vsgoxe.0p.jpg

Soon I’ll have that little mermaid and the ocean will be miiiiiine!!!

I hope she is vicious!

My biggest complaint about the ride at Disney is how minimal Ursula’s death is. It’s just a moving silhouette. It should be more grand! I like movies where the villain gives you many reasons to hate them and then they get put in their place. 

Im getting more excited about this movie now. 

• YAAAS 2

RodeckDanny

which member on ggd did that photoshop

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • LMAO 2

tylertremallose
11 hours ago, weed said:

mmm pretty but now i'm like.. so are her boobs just blue in this version? not wearing shells? 

They are wearing suits of skin and scales

is this a sign of a Hellraiser crossover movie? đŸ€—

• PartySick changed the title to The Little Mermaid (2023)
  • Flippy changed the title to The Little Mermaid (2023) - Official Thread
  • PartySick featured this topic
  • PartySick unfeatured this topic