Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

You can now play as Lady Gaga in Final Fantasy XIV!

TwistedTeeth

Featured Posts

TwistedTeeth

Hey :triggered: I haven't made a post here in a long time.

Do you know about the MMO Final Fantasy XIV? I've been playing it since 2017 and I've spent a lot of time, too much time, running around as a shirtless man. Honestly, it's the only game in the Final Fantasy franchise that I've ever played and, even if you're a casual gamer, you'll always have something to do. However, I'm not here to talk about the gameplay, this is about the customizable side of the game. Final Fantasy XIV is totally modifiable with the help of third party programs where you can pick out new clothes, animations, and even new body types (yeah—those kinds🍆).

The modding community is endlessly creative, where people have made huge efforts to ensure that your character can be who you want them to be. In this case, I want to be. Lady Gaga. :legend:Thanks to XMA modder Ponycorn, this has become a reality!
ee2ec867bd20a00e62a11cafcbd41343cf301ca3

I've never felt compelled to download a mod than when this popped up on my feed. I quickly went into the editor and made my very own Gaga of Light! This is my take on the outfit from Stupid Love. It's not so bad, is it?
3aaa469d8910e4700fbc3f1e84d2c3a9f25ba917

And can you guess what era I had in mind with this look? :enigma:
9552a495d8d843e787e991697f3da1fa83245c59

Of course, you can't be a Warrior of Light without a weapon. There are a ton of classes in XIV, including a Dancer class. That seemed too obvious though as she needs her disco stick! So, I went the deadly route and chose Reaper for her (an unlockable class when you reach level 70).

a6dd209ae9d6b45267f2ee62df3e6f9c1ed66ace

My favorite thing about this class is the insane amount of damage it can do to your enemies. You also get to spawn a little monster!
233c84d49bfa38727b60063cd93b8abe287af030

It's a great mod that a user put plenty of effort into and I had a ball messing around with it. If you play FInal Fantasy XIV, you can check the mod out here and give your props to Ponycorn. They also have a ton of other face sculpts to mess around with—including one of Michael Jackson and one that accidentally looks like Pete Burns.

Let me know your thoughts!
ef9c928088ebb585accf1b3197b3b858a175781b

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 5
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Good mod :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1

JazzGa

Omg someone could make a whole fan Chromatica music video using in-game clips with the mod :giveup: It looks amazing!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷
  • YAAAS 3

Agunimon
3 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I've been playing it since 2017 and I've spent a lot of time, too much time, running around as a shirtless man.

I'm on Sargatanas. Where are you?

skaxboy

Post videos! I wanna play “Enigma” while watching. Is there an angler fish monster she can battle?

Out fanbase is the most devoted and quick to make incredible pro level fan art. I would die for a boss battle game where it’s different eras and different monsters to fight. Disco Stick inspired weapon that evolves with each era. 

Anderson123
4 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I've been playing it since 2017 and I've spent a lot of time, too much time, running around as a shirtless man.

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

tomsches

I wish she was a summon! She would enter the battlefield on Volantis

• LMAO 2

TwistedTeeth
5 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I'm on Sargatanas. Where are you?

I'm running around on Mateus, Crystal DC! I'm working on getting all my crafters to 90 right now :saladga:

• Like 1

TwistedTeeth
5 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Post videos! I wanna play “Enigma” while watching. Is there an angler fish monster she can battle?

Out fanbase is the most devoted and quick to make incredible pro level fan art. I would die for a boss battle game where it’s different eras and different monsters to fight. Disco Stick inspired weapon that evolves with each era. 

Simply yas, the gasp I let out was so loud when I saw this sculpt, it's absolutely perfect!
Videos coming soon too, I'm working through my finals right now. Also the game is down for maintenance too LMAO but when everything clears up I'll post some neat clips of Gaga in action :holdmyhand:

TwistedTeeth
4 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

LMAO, well I have several man's. The one I prefer to run around a lot on is my Highlander fella, who is partly inspired by Voldo from Soul Calibur

64daeac8_original.jpg?v=297da82e

31862144_original.jpg?v=297da82e

I don't know if these are too crude for GGD. I'll remove them if they are!

• YAAAS 3

Anderson123
6 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

LMAO, well I have several man's. The one I prefer to run around a lot on is my Highlander fella, who is partly inspired by Voldo from Soul Calibur

64daeac8_original.jpg?v=297da82e

31862144_original.jpg?v=297da82e

I don't know if these are too crude for GGD. I'll remove them if they are!

Damn that chest. :flutter:

Where is that Top Gun Maverick gif?? @Kimmo

Edited by Anderson123
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Kimmo
15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Damn that chest. :flutter:

Where is that Top Gun Maverick gif?? @Kimmo

Looking squeezable!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d71dfc10c38e6e00e671

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 3

Agunimon
7 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said:

I'm running around on Mateus, Crystal DC! I'm working on getting all my crafters to 90 right now :saladga:

I spent millions of gil power-leveling the crafters when 6.2 dropped in the Firmament. I used this guide.

You have a lot of visual mods!!

TwistedTeeth

I finally had the time to get some Mother Monster in action! I'm by no means technologically savvy, but I tried my best to put together a little something! Enjoy :kiss: