💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working on secret project with Steven Klein

Americano

Featured Posts

This dont want anymore Alejandro's or FAME's i need some life

What about songs similar to GH or Scheiße? Those are darker, EDM-esque songs, and I'll bet there will be a few of those on the album, i.e. G.U.Y. Not all the songs on the album have to be colorful, just like how TFM had a colorful song/video such as Telephone and a darker song/video like Alejandro. Just because Gaga works with him for one video doesn't mean the whole album is going to suddenly turn dark.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I want ARTPOP to be colorful and fun....not dark en depressing

A music video can be dark and colorful/fun at the same time,Telephone itself was

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I am sooooooo here for more Klein. He's my most favourite person she's ever worked with.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

#KLEINARTPOPCOVER? CONTROVERSIAL. been retweeting all his tweets for days....Here for #KLEINARTPOPCOVER

Monster in Scotland

What about songs similar to GH or Scheiße? Those are darker, EDM-esque songs, and I'll bet there will be a few of those on the album, i.e. G.U.Y. Not all the songs on the album have to be colorful, just like how TFM had a colorful song/video such as Telephone and a darker song/video like Alejandro. Just because Gaga works with him for one video doesn't mean the whole album is going to suddenly turn dark.

I know, i just dont want her to start the era with dark videos

Pole dancer

Chuckles

why is she sending everyonse presents?

cakes, this mysterious box... hmm. and everything is in black

To who else has she send presents?

Not really sure what to feel about it...Steven Klein = dark, black, controversial, nudity, death :wtf:...I just wanna see the light of the sun in ARTPOP. :emo:

Not really sure what to feel about it...Steven Klein = dark, black, controversial, nudity, death :wtf:...I just wanna see the light of the sun in ARTPOP. :emo:

Colour as well

i49591_linda-evangelista-for-w-september-2012-by-steven-klein-008.jpg

Monster in Scotland

I'm ready for another Steven Klein music video. His style is amazing. I hope he's doing a music video for Burqa.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived