💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Do What U Want (Adlibs)

TheartRAVEN

Featured Posts

Gangie

You need to stop bringing THAT song with THAT person. We've already moved on from this. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
13 minutes ago, Gangie said:

You need to stop bringing THAT song with THAT person. We've already moved on from this. 

Overreacting, but can you explain the point of making all these exceptionally short edits? @TheartRAVEN

PMM
1 hour ago, Gangie said:

I'm gonna say something about THAT song because it's f ing great song one of her best. Is he one of the worst artist in terms of human being? yes song still slaps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheartRAVEN
Hace 2 horas, Gangie dijo:

Tienes que dejar de traer ESA canción con ESA persona. Ya hemos pasado de esto.

I'll tell you something, it's okay if you've moved on from that song and if that era of Gaga never meant anything to you, but for some Little Monsters, despite everything, we still remember this song fondly, and for some, it was an important era for personal reasons. If you don't like the song, just don't listen to it. I'm sharing this content for people who do like it. Have a good day