series

Totally Spies Returns For New Seasons!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

What do you think? Will this new seasons recaptures lost times? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Enigma

Slay but the new face design is tragic :bear: hopefully the set designs are amazing tho, they were always the highlight

Juanlittlem

Let's gooo, always Team Sam :party:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Debithius
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

Nahhh

I will always love the old series

Well it's a new season so it's the same series.

Helxig

The original series taught me so much about physics as a child!

No but honestly I loved this show as a kid. Cool that it's being introduced to a whole new generation of kids. I just hope they do it justice! I don't like their new faces though :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Galvon

I'm glad they kinda ''fixed'' Clovers hair, I didn't really like the style with the clips they shared earlier:

totally-spies-season-7-key-visual-v0-nwh

I really hope this new season will be better written then season 6. I don't know what happened there. Also the movie wasn't that great. Season 1 - 5 is the best

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I'm glad they kinda ''fixed'' Clovers hair, I didn't really like the style with the clips they shared earlier:

totally-spies-season-7-key-visual-v0-nwh

I really hope this new season will be better written then season 6. I don't know what happened there. Also the movie wasn't that great. Season 1 - 5 is the best

I like the other hair better tbh! It also looks like they added more volume to Sam's hair here

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Galvon
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

I like the other hair better tbh! It also looks like they added more volume to Sam's hair here

Tbh I think her hair looks a bit too messy now, but I didn't like it slicked back either. Sam and Alex look good in both artworks I think

Blake

I always wanted to be Sam from Totally Spies, or Enigma... from Enigma, as a young boy, so this is so pulling at my heart! So excited to watch! <3 

Archived