💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Okay, like seriously how does Gaga…

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Always appear so different all the time, throughout her career from era to era? She’s such a chameleon shapeshifting versatile Queen. It’s truly amazing! 

But how does she do it? The woman can literally TRANSFORM! Every era she is so different and not just her appearance. 

(Her sound, image and voice too but this is mostly about her appearance) 

She is THE ULTIMATE CHAMELEON. How does she do it? 

Like… yes Artists transform and change their images/ looks but Gaga says, “B*tch, please I am THE TRANSFORMER”

84c3c994-d297-4bd0-85ca-685b6bbc708a-833lady-gaga-pg51460.jpgLady+Gaga+Makeup+Red+Lipstick+HYIvOFZHaJlady%20gaga%202010%20meat.jpg753936_G74K2MBY2TAUKDS1U3YPMUS25J7OZB_si2012%20GettyImages-153624482.jpgbeauty-2013-08-lady-gaga-short-haircut-mGettyImages-513201762.jpg1474019824902.jpg--.jpg?1474019829000image.jpglady-gaga-oscars-2023-beauty-640ed734edc

I could go on and on… Like she’s the biggest Chameleon EVER. No one does it like Gaga! How does she manage to always appear so different ALL THE TIME?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

King of the Fall

She just has one of those artistic looking faces that can really be made to look completely different using makeup tricks, styling and facetape. But don't tell some of the people here that because they are convinced she got buccal fat removal for the 500th time whenever she loses weight and appears thin, then we don't hear from them again when she regains weight and looks the same as before.

• Smother Em Eh changed the title to Wow, How does Gaga…
weed

I've always been amazed at her chameleon abilities. Her face is just perfect to take on so many different characters and roles, different designs and personalities. It's amazing, I love it. 

crybrowz

I've always wondered this too. When I was in middle school I was so shook at her transformation between TF and TFM, I couldn't believe she was the same person. I think the fact that she's someone who can pull off both bleached and dark eyebrows helps. A lot of people look like aliens when they attempt the bleached look, but the fact that Gaga is able to look good with pretty much any eyebrow tint definitely helps with her versatility. 

She also has very little hooding above her eyelids. Since her eyelids are mostly exposed, they are a great canvas to do a bunch of different eye makeup techniques. I'm sure this also contributes to her ability to pull-off so many looks. 

• Smother Em Eh changed the title to Okay, like seriously how does Gaga…
Smother Em Eh
9 hours ago, Cello said:

la chameleon!

EbXngopU8AAh0xL.jpg

For real. I saw this pic on Instagram.  I love this so much! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Prostitute Barbie

Because of how drastically hair and makeup can change the face and she gets the best of both and also she’s just not of this world :enigma:

For me, when she put on those horns/bones protruding from her face and shoulders... i started to believe that she is really dedicated to transform and shock for the rest of her career. I even remembered an interview where she said that she wanted those "implants" to be permanent...but i know she is just playing with the media. Even her costumes and masks were adjusted to her horns, like who on Earth thinks about doing that?!? What a creative and passionate team that she has, that believes in her art. 

Until now, i cannot think of any big name artist that can do this. Nobody has done it bec people will compare them to Gaga. 

Riley

it's actually so true? like The Fame vs TFM vs Born This Way??? completely different faces/looks (and not just talking costume themes/hair colors) then onto ARTPOP/Joanne/ASIB it kind of settled but then the modern era of House of Gucci/Chromatica/Joker she looks different even still!? it's so wild (in a good way of course lol)

RenegAde

When it's gaga : she has an artistic face and can pull off anything, "leave women's body's alone"

When it's other females yall don't like : she's had so much plastic surgery done , plastic surgery is disgusting and responsible for decaying the society

While it may be true about gaga, I don't understand why some people don't get the same amount of grace from this site and social media in general. 

Archived