Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Wale - Chillin ft. Lady Gaga

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

GET EM ALL GET EM ALL PICK IT ALL UP1los8n.jpg  STACK UP YOUR FUNDS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS 1los8n.jpg ACROSS THE POND THEY ALL KNOW US INTERNATIONAL, UOAH UOH. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWNSPJuKpNrl0ZX61cySy2gTrlNpscXyqewgnoksWW7ijooktSyQlld56Kj9Lu9GkGEnI&usqp=CAU

Spoiler

24fa81e1b1b4243fdefe4a59a24979c8f196c5be

Behind the scenes:

Spoiler

One comment: "I guess we will never find out what Gaga was singing about" :lmao:

COOOK
1 minute ago, River said:

My name is Wall-E :giveup:

still better than what google thought I meant:wall-e.png

hieronymus

I used to listen her solo version a lot. I'll always have a soft spot for adorable hip-hop gaga

also the dress is cute, but I liked her Keith Haring/Jeremy Scott look so much more

875c43dd474cb37937febfecada552e0997caad4

COOOK
2 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

I used to listen her solo version a lot. I'll always have a soft spot for adorable hip-hop gaga

also the dress is cute, but I liked her Keith Haring/Jeremy Scott look so much more

875c43dd474cb37937febfecada552e0997caad4

Wait, that hidden verse?? :bradley: All these years I had no idea, I always thought those solo versions were just her verses smashed together... or maybe today we can AI generate her vocals on Wale's :glamourpuss:

narcoswing
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

Wait, that hidden verse?? :bradley: All these years I had no idea, I always thought those solo versions were just her verses smashed together... or maybe today we can AI generate her vocals on Wale's :glamourpuss:

It's on the album version 

I used to listen to Gaga's solo edit all the time back in the day :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived