TaylorSwift 164,239 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,346 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Your footer being contextualized by this thread title 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Junko Enoshima 4,713 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 I smell another hate campaign for collaborating with pdfs My boobs are hopelessly huge Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,723 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 *appears in Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,331 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Oh lord she even can’t jump Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,518 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 everyone else was busy it seems mother, what must i do? 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guillaume Hamon 7,057 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Not Balenciaga pls... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,714 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Balenciaga? Its like she wants to get canceled and flop for the 143rd time... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ManMan 4,139 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 her face looks like she's about to ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee like The Abramovic Method I shine more in the dark. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackweller 571 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 Reminds me of Valerie in ‚the comeback’ doing a photoshoot for a yoga magazine having never done yoga before 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,751 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 The only running she has done is back to her rapist producer for hits 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,659 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 I hate to be like this, but every time I see Katy, no matter if shes singing, talking, breathing, or simply existing; I just cannot bring myself to like her. Is it just my perception of her being warped, or is she really that much of an immensely insufferable and strangely dislikable person? One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,388 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 17 minutes ago, SleepingSun said: I hate to be like this, but every time I see Katy, no matter if shes singing, talking, breathing, or simply existing; I just cannot bring myself to like her. Is it just my perception of her being warped, or is she really that much of an immensely insufferable and strangely dislikable person? Ngl I’ve always found her, in addition to being marginally talented at best, to be incredibly obnoxious and unlikable, so no it’s definitely not just you lol We have forgotten our public MANNERS 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Killa 18,922 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 I did liked the vibes. And the sport Spicey in 2026 isnt bad but It went nowhere Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,176 Posted April 3 Share Posted April 3 On brand for her to link up with Balenciaga (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.