💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Amber Heard returns as Mera in ‘Aquaman and The Lost Kingdom’

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Debithius

Rip, I guess Hollywood will support domestic abuse as usual. And no, physical violence is not the only form of domestic abuse either. 

RenegAde

On one hand, i feel like If Johnny Depp is still getting roles, i don't see why she shouldn't. I hate people dismissing his questionable behaviour because of her actions.

On the other hand, this  controversy is going to eclipse the movie and i don't think it is worth it from a commercial point of view.

Also it kind of robs the fans off of the privilege of enjoying this movie without it being shadowed by a lot of negative press. 

bionic

If J***** D*** can still get roles and adoration from the public, why can't Amber?

buy bionic

24 minutes ago, bionic said:

If J***** D*** can still get roles and adoration from the public, why can't Amber?

Umm, so wait can I just clarify something. You think it’s okay to potentially ruin someone’s life, only for it backfire in your face (according to the law, not fan fiction or opinion) and get away with it with no repercussion?

Or I guess another way of clarifying: If Johnny was proven guilty, would it be ok for him to still be given roles?

RAMROD

Well, I guess it will flop now :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed
21 minutes ago, Joshie said:

Umm, so wait can I just clarify something. You think it’s okay to potentially ruin someone’s life, only for it backfire in your face (according to the law, not fan fiction or opinion) and get away with it with no repercussion?

Or I guess another way of clarifying: If Johnny was proven guilty, would it be ok for him to still be given roles?

So you don't think Johnny did anything wrong? only Amber?

DC/Warner keeps making poor decision after poor decision, it looks like they hate money and want to flop 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

bionic
1 hour ago, Joshie said:

They're both perpetrators.

They're both victims.

The evidence is pretty clear it was a mutually abusive relationship.

They should be treated the same way.

buy bionic

Charmz

I think it was clear that both JD and AH were in the wrong in varying ways.

I watched the trial and can tell you that I think AH wasn’t being sincere. She seemed like she was forcing herself to be “emotional” about it. In her defense, she had bad lawyers as well.

Also when it came out that she sold the video of JD throwing dishes in the kitchen to TMZ I think she lost a lot of credibility. 

Again, I think they obviously both had some parts to play in how things turned out. I don’t think the GP watched the whole trial though, only the fantastic “viral” clips. There was a lot of nuance to what happened.

That being said, I do think she’s got a long way to go before she builds up a better reputation for herself in the public’s eye. 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Charmz
1 minute ago, Charmz said:

I think it was clear that both JD and AH were in the wrong in varying ways.

I watched the trial and can tell you that I think AH wasn’t being sincere. She seemed like she was forcing herself to be “emotional” about it. In her defense, she had bad lawyers as well.

Also when it came out that she sold the video of JD throwing dishes in the kitchen to TMZ I think she lost a lot of credibility. 

Again, I think they obviously both had some parts to play in how things turned out. I don’t think the GP watched the whole trial though, only the fantastic “viral” clips. There was a lot of nuance to what happened.

That being said, I do think she’s got a long way to go before she builds up a better reputation for herself in the public’s eye. 

Oh and she also tipped off the paparazzi that she would be walking into the lawyer’s office to file for divorce, so they could snap photos of her walking in and out. It was cringe that she did that.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Juanlittlem

Cant wait for this thread to be locked :flutter:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived