💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Tears of the Kingdom is leaking, beware of spoilers

River

Featured Posts

River
5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I eventually gave up on them :alsemanche: I already spent sooo much time on the game itself that I was over those damn koroks by the time I defeated the final boss :ladyhaha:

Same after i found all of them i wanted to take a break, since then i never came back and never defeated ganon :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

For people getting a physical copy, do y’all have a preorder ready or are y’all buying on release day? If y’all preordered, where from? I want to do Amazon because they have a guarantee of release day delivery but I don’t know if that’s actually true. Does anyone have an experience preordering on Amazon?

HeavyMetal Halcyon
7 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

For people getting a physical copy, do y’all have a preorder ready or are y’all buying on release day? If y’all preordered, where from? I want to do Amazon because they have a guarantee of release day delivery but I don’t know if that’s actually true. Does anyone have an experience preordering on Amazon?

I Pre-ordered on Amazon, so I am also hopping it comes out on release day. 

I'm so hyped for this game, I don't think Ive ever been more hyped for something. I can't believe this was teased BEFORE the first haus labs annoucenement and Babylon tease... so... BEFORE the Chromatica Era even started. CRAZY. 

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Preorders, cos they gave exclusive bonus. Each stores got different bonuses. 

Amazon are safest bet. Some other shops like Gamestop can sometimes cancelled your order on day of, especially if it's the special edition. 

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne
55 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I Pre-ordered on Amazon, so I am also hopping it comes out on release day. 

I'm so hyped for this game, I don't think Ive ever been more hyped for something. I can't believe this was teased BEFORE the first haus labs annoucenement and Babylon tease... so... BEFORE the Chromatica Era even started. CRAZY. 

54 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Preorders, cos they gave exclusive bonus. Each stores got different bonuses. 

Amazon are safest bet. Some other shops like Gamestop can sometimes cancelled your order on day of, especially if it's the special edition. 

I think I will go ahead and preorder on Amazon. I’m just extremely hyped and worried that they won’t actually deliver on release day. I’m so ready to play this game! :giveup:

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I think I will go ahead and preorder on Amazon. I’m just extremely hyped and worried that they won’t actually deliver on release day. I’m so ready to play this game! :giveup:

RIGHT? I have a music festival that weekend and I don't know how I am going to deal with being outside and not locked away playing this game LOL. I hope it gets delivered early on accident 

TheOriginalOne

Oop.. nevermind

I guess I waited too long and now Amazon says the earliest they can deliver is a week after release on May 19th 

Oh My God Omg GIF

HeavyMetal Halcyon
3 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Oop.. nevermind

I guess I waited too long and now Amazon says the earliest they can deliver is a week after release on May 19th 

Oh My God Omg GIF

OMG I am SO Sorry. I think they're going to produce a LOT of copies right out of the gate, so maybe try and get to a store early in the morning? or if you are in American and have a 24 hour walmart? 

TheOriginalOne
10 minutes ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

OMG I am SO Sorry. I think they're going to produce a LOT of copies right out of the gate, so maybe try and get to a store early in the morning? or if you are in American and have a 24 hour walmart? 

Everywhere I check it’s the same thing. It will be delivered a week or more after release day and none allow me to pick up. :selena:

For the first time ever, I might have to go digital. :selena:

alsemanche
1 hour ago, River said:

Same after i found all of them i wanted to take a break, since then i never came back and never defeated ganon :air:

My brother started the game a few months after release and only defeated Ganon last month :ladyhaha:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

River
Just now, alsemanche said:

My brother started the game a few months after release and only defeated Ganon last month :ladyhaha:

LOL Ganon is like the last thing to think about because there's so much to do there

I'm planning to defeat him next week :air:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RebeldeFaith
1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I'm buying on release day hoping some stores might have the Collectors Edition available. I was seriously late for the preorder and missed it.

Something something idk

andy232000

I just saw what I assume is the opening cutscene. Nothing new from what we have already seen (Link and Zelda finding Ganondorfs body). But it is very nice to finally see how that plays out. The cutscene is very atmospheric. They really went for a haunting cinematic feel 

TheOriginalOne
1 hour ago, RebeldeFaith said:

I'm buying on release day hoping some stores might have the Collectors Edition available. I was seriously late for the preorder and missed it.

Yeah I’m probably gonna spend the weekend riding around town, hoping some store has a physical copy of the game. Even better if I can also find a collector’s edition. Otherwise, I’ll have to buy the digital copy to play and then a physical copy later on!

alsemanche
2 hours ago, River said:

LOL Ganon is like the last thing to think about because there's so much to do there

I'm planning to defeat him next week :air:

Tbh his fight is so... irrelevant :rip: I'd rather fight a lynel or something. I hope they changed that in TotK 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived