đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
video

Ariana AI singing The Weeknd's "Is There Someone Else?" (Music Vide)

gustavv

Featured Posts

I've always wondered if "Is There Someone Else?" by The Weeknd would fit Ariana's voice, so I used an AI to make a version by her! I think the video really fits the song as well :)

NATAH

being able to replicate somebody else's voice is just so... uncomfortable and wrong

mother, what must i do?

2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

being able to replicate somebody else's voice is just so... uncomfortable and wrong

I think it depends on how you use it. Making remixes is not doing any harm imo

Helxig

AI is getting scary real fast. It is just in it's infancy. In a couple years we will literally not be able to know what audio recordings of people are real or false.  And I'm not exaggerating :bear:

Anyway here is the most unsettlingly realistic one I've heard yet... (it even breathes between lines)

I was gonna make my own thread about this but I got lazy :laughga:  that page has a bunch of Ariana ones and they're getting better and better by the day

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I think her voice fits on almost all songs from The Weeknd. I hope they do a tour together one day, but doubt it'll ever happen.

Just now, Jamie said:

Amazing ! The voice of an angel 

What AI did you use ?

It's called so-vits-svc. There are some really good tutorials on youtube on how to use it

1 minute ago, gustavv said:

It's called so-vits-svc. There are some really good tutorials on youtube on how to use it

Thank you ! your result sound amazing !

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

This is why UMG is after them. Our fun is going to end real soon. :( 

I hope this AI thing becomes more accessible and somewhat regulated.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Poltergeist

Honestly this is one of the best AI covers I've heard up to this date, so realistic, amazing! I'm definetely going to listen to this often.

By the way, if you'd have a free moment, could you try making her sing After Hours if it's possible? It's my fav Weeknd's song, and I'd die to hear her sing at least the ending 'Cause this house is not a home' and that last, delicate chorus :messga:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

NATAH
30 minutes ago, VTV said:

This is why UMG is after them. Our fun is going to end real soon. :( 

I hope this AI thing becomes more accessible and somewhat regulated.

i'm on UMG's side with this one, i'd hate to have my voice replicated like this without my permission :messga:

mother, what must i do?

2 hours ago, Poltergeist said:

Honestly this is one of the best AI covers I've heard up to this date, so realistic, amazing! I'm definetely going to listen to this often.

By the way, if you'd have a free moment, could you try making her sing After Hours if it's possible? It's my fav Weeknd's song, and I'd die to hear her sing at least the ending 'Cause this house is not a home' and that last, delicate chorus :messga:

Thanks! I've tried doing After Hours but it just sounds like she's about to throw up or something lmao. I think it's because there's a lot of reverb on his voice in that song and the AI needs a very clean/dry acapella for it to sound realistic. But let me know if you have any other suggestions!!

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, gustavv said:

Thanks! I've tried doing After Hours but it just sounds like she's about to throw up or something lmao. I think it's because there's a lot of reverb on his voice in that song and the AI needs a very clean/dry acapella for it to sound realistic. But let me know if you have any other suggestions!!

Ooh, I see, haha! Anyway, you've made such a bop, that I still have it on repeat, be sure to post if you make new ones! :sara:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

3 minutes ago, Poltergeist said:

Ooh, I see, haha! Anyway, you've made such a bop, that I still have it on repeat, be sure to post if you make new ones! :sara:

Glad you liked it! You can check out my youtube channel if you wanna hear some other ones i've made :D

Archived