💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Massive X Brooklyn Nights

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

Ngl, it would have been cool if in an alternate universe if PrincessHighGa collaborated with Drake in 2012. 

I could imagine it being a song about partying and smoking weed with a heavy Hip-Hop Rave beat with a Piano House beat in the background and an intro where both Gaga and Drake sing/rap.

The music video would be heavily pop culture inspired and feature Britney, Paris, and Lindsay Lohan. 

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Ngl, it would have been cool if in an alternate universe if PrincessHighGa collaborated with Drake in 2012. 

I could imagine it being a song about partying and smoking weed with a heavy Hip-Hop Rave beat with a Piano House beat in the background and an intro where both Gaga and Drake sing/rap.

The music video would be heavily pop culture inspired and feature Britney, Paris, and Lindsay Lohan. 

Wasn’t there a rumor about some huge music video like that back in 2012? 

DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

Wasn’t there a rumor about some huge music video like that back in 2012? 

I know of a rumor where Gaga wanted to make a XXX music video that featured Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen. I forget if she wanted Britney involved though. I could be wrong about the Britney part. 

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I know of a rumor where Gaga wanted to make a XXX music video that featured Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen. I forget if she wanted Britney involved though. I could be wrong about the Britney part. 

That’s what I was thinking about :bradley: truly a wild time, when she was getting high with Lindsay Lohan and Lana (?) lol

DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, Maxine Puth said:

That’s what I was thinking about :bradley: truly a wild time, when she was getting high with Lindsay Lohan and Lana (?) lol

I’ve always wondered if Gaga and Lana were in the same room or not. I know that I wasn’t there, but part of me felt either Gaga had to leave early for whatever reason before Lana showed up or Gaga and Lana were in the same room, but barely interacted with each other to be “cordial” and not make others feel uncomfortable. 

Maxine Puth
4 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I’ve always wondered if Gaga and Lana were in the same room or not. I know that I wasn’t there, but part of me felt either Gaga had to leave early for whatever reason before Lana showed up or Gaga and Lana were in the same room, but barely interacted with each other to be “cordial” and not make others feel uncomfortable. 

I swear I remember a video of them walking into a hotel together back in 2012, but it seems to have been wiped off the internet :cryga: I should’ve saved it

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

I swear I remember a video of them walking into a hotel together back in 2012, but it seems to have been wiped off the internet :cryga: I should’ve saved it

Part of me feels like Lana wasn’t too fond of Gaga in 2012 though. I remember a post of a stan saying that Lana was the left image and Gaga was the right image from 2012 where Lana commented something like “lol”.

Jesus_PaintingNEW_293150090.jpeg?itok=dk

which was next to a photo of brunette Lana versus this photo of Gaga:

634.ladygaga.mh.100912.jpg?fit=around%7C

Also, there’s a time where Lana posted a comment on a YouTube mashup of You and I and Blue Jeans(?) where she says “holy ****”  

Whatever happened between them seems to be way in the past though. They appeared to be extremely friendly with each other in 2015 at the Lifetime event. 

Maxine Puth
6 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Part of me feels like Lana wasn’t too fond of Gaga in 2012 though. I remember a post of a stan saying that Lana was the left image and Gaga was the right image from 2012 where Lana commented something like “lol”.

Jesus_PaintingNEW_293150090.jpeg?itok=dk

which was next to a photo of brunette Lana versus this photo of Gaga:

634.ladygaga.mh.100912.jpg?fit=around%7C

Also, there’s a time where Lana posted a comment on a YouTube mashup of You and I and Blue Jeans(?) where she says “holy ****”  

Whatever happened between them seems to be way in the past though. They appeared to be extremely friendly with each other in 2015 at the Lifetime event. 

Oh yeah, there was definitely beef (well, one sided lol). I wasn’t sure when all that stopped though, so it’s possible Lana was still a bit jealous at the time. I’m very glad they made up though, Gaga even called her Brooklyn Baby. This thread went from I want a Drake Gaga song to I want a Lana Gaga song lol

DrKindnessKunt1999
5 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Oh yeah, there was definitely beef (well, one sided lol). I wasn’t sure when all that stopped though, so it’s possible Lana was still a bit jealous at the time. I’m very glad they made up though, Gaga even called her Brooklyn Baby. This thread went from I want a Drake Gaga song to I want a Lana Gaga song lol

Me too! An ethereal ballad with Lana and Gaga inspired by Siren Mermaids would really be cool! 

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

Me too! An ethereal ballad with Lana and Gaga inspired by Siren Mermaids would really be cool! 

Oh god :bradley: That sounds too good. Something very cinematic and epic. 

DrKindnessKunt1999
9 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Oh god :bradley: That sounds too good. Something very cinematic and epic. 

The music video would be very epic, too. Something about them singing songs to find love interests that features a lot of male models as crew members from the ships that Gaga and Lana chose. Of course the captain from one of those ships would be Taylor (Kinney) since this hypothetical song would be released in 2012/2013. 

Maxine Puth
Just now, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

The music video would be very epic, too. Something about them singing songs to find love interests that features a lot of male models as crew members from the ships that Gaga and Lana chose. Of course the captain from one of those ships would be Taylor (Kinney) since this hypothetical song would be released in 2012/2013. 

I’m sorry but this just opened a suppressed memory 

DrKindnessKunt1999
7 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’m sorry but this just opened a suppressed memory 

OH MY GOD 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

I totally forgot about this haha

Catnikko
5 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

it was Gaga stoned with Lindsay and then another time with adele

0ecfa1fa-3844-4805-b66e-a10e4a3b9a36_634

Adele-and-Lady-Gaga-MAIN.jpg

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Archived