Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

Heidi, Jimbo, Alexis Michelle and Darienne are veeery great entertainers

I get what you mean, but i think they will save the top queens like Gigi for the Global All Stars, they can profit from that way more

I’m glad they got Darienne back honestly, I think she’s gonna serve some bitchy shady moments :classy:

Jimbo feels so random, I like her and enjoyed her on UKvsTW but it feels weird like RuPaul said f*ck all the rules bring her back the gays are gonna love her 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AndiGaga
46 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

it feels weird like RuPaul said f*ck all the rules bring her back the gays are

I mean RuPaul is right 😂

But last season they also brought the Vivienne and Jimbo was once judged by Rupaul in a vs. the World Season so its not that big of a reach

bionic
4 hours ago, weed said:

If/when Gigi gets on All Stars, I hope she f*cking wins

I don't.

buy bionic
  • Thanks 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
On 4/20/2023 at 11:02 AM, Levine said:

I wonder if they never ask queens such as Gigi Goode, Gottmik, Denali, Chrystal, Kameron Michael, Peppermint, Asia, Plastique to come back or are they refusing to return? Willow Pill's season was a fiasco, but there were some fans faves there like Bosco, Daya Betty, Angeria... like where are these queens? 
I don't want to downgrade this cast and I'm being most of the time ironic towards some of these queens but they could actually do a GREAT seasons just with the names I wrote... so why?

With the queens you mentioned and a handful of the actual AS8 cast we would have a AS2 level season:stupidoreo:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Thanks 3

AURAOFSHEISSE
38 minutes ago, bionic said:

I don't.

Did you watch season 12? She should have won that season

• Sad 1

Stephen

Ru is notoriously anti-PC and I suspect that she loves how subversive Jimbo's drag is. You can see it in the way certain people online are writing think pieces and discourse over Jimbo's entrance look and what is considered "acceptable drag" or not. But drag isn't meant to be acceptable, like Sasha Colby said it was made to be unseen because we weren't accepted. It's a fringe art form that sometimes is very anti-PC, even gross, raunchy or offensive. That's always been an aspect of drag and Jimbo isn't afraid to lean into that. 

The fact she's the only international queen speaks volumes. I think she's winning. 

jimbo-canadasdragrace.gif

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ru is notoriously anti-PC

I love that abt her it’s so refreshing to see someone who actually says what everyone else thinks

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

bionic
28 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

Did you watch season 12? She should have won that season

She had my favor at the start of the season but by the end she had completely lost me. Jaida was the rightful winner

buy bionic
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

bionic
25 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Ru is notoriously anti-PC and I suspect that she loves how subversive Jimbo's drag is. You can see it in the way certain people online are writing think pieces and discourse over Jimbo's entrance look and what is considered "acceptable drag" or not. But drag isn't meant to be acceptable, like Sasha Colby said it was made to be unseen because we weren't accepted. It's a fringe art form that sometimes is very anti-PC, even gross, raunchy or offensive. That's always been an aspect of drag and Jimbo isn't afraid to lean into that. 

The fact she's the only international queen speaks volumes. I think she's winning. 

yeah i think if jimbo makes it to the top2 then they probably have the win on lock even if they get beat in the lipsync for the crown (like jinkx - monet). jimbo would bring something BRAND NEW to the winner's circle in a way that no queen really has since s**** n******

the flip of that is that jimbo is such a tv ready character that it will be tough for them to navigate the machinations of the show, as we saw on ukvtw lol

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3

Reality
7 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

We went from All Winners to All Losers quite quickly :cryga:

They are not the queens I expected to be on All Stars, especially coming after the All Winners season. Except for Kandy I guess

I expected to see like Gigi Goode, Crystal Methyd, Denali, Jackie Coxx, Utica, Plastique Tiara, Olivia Luxx… perhaps they will be there for All Stars 9!

Honestly, I think this is one of the better AS casts in a while (excluding AS7). I also love that they brought back a lot of queens from older seasons. I always find that more exciting than having queens who just appeared on the show return.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

Reality
47 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I haven't looked at spoilers, but I would be very surprised if she doesn't at least make the finale. I could definitely see her winning, and I hope she does. I'm rooting for her this season!

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

BEYOND EXCITED FOR KASHA! That's my best friends FATHAAAAAAAA. Kasha deserves her flowers, she's such a huge part of our community.

GAMS, gay popstar
  • Love 6

Flippy

Here's my faves from Most to Least :flutter: Though they're all truly amazing and shine in their own way.

Jaymes Mansfield
Jessica Wild
Jimbo
Kandy Muse
Mrs. Kasha Davis
Naysha Lopez
Heidi N Closet
Alexis Michelle
Monica Beverly Hillz
Lala Ri
Darienne Lake
Kahana Montrese

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Love 1