Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

weed

10 minute version lmaooo I love that she got this viral moment

not a soul can clock! that is so king clock! not a soaking clock! Natasocan Clog! 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

SimonBaetens
On 7/16/2023 at 10:20 AM, CyanDante said:

Still can't believe they wasted Rain on Me like this. :saladga:

I mean they literally could have given it to Sasha vs Anetra in the finale. :messga:

Bianca said on the Pit Stop she had never heard the song... whaaaat

SimonBaetens
On 7/16/2023 at 8:30 AM, Levine said:

About AS9

Hide contents

Mama, this is a disaster! And you are telling me that we'll have that horrible cast with NO ELIMINATIONS? did I get it right? my god, why? how? how can we resist?

To me it's clearly a season to let Gottmik win. If there are no eliminations, there isn't the lipsync assassin format anymore right? and we know Gottmik is even a worse lipsyncer than Jimbo (who at least has a personality). Sure, they have to work 4x harder because I don't know why a dull queen like Gottmik could beat a legendary queen like Roxxxy but hey the devil works hard, but Ru works harder!

Spoiler

Roxxxy sucks at Drag Race (not at drag but I mean she did horribly both times she was on the show), Gottmik can dance circles around her. And what do you mean Mik has no personality? They're fierce and funny and very strong representation for the trans community.

• Like 1

AURAOFSHEISSE
On 7/15/2023 at 1:54 PM, alsemanche said:

Concerning AS9...

Reveal hidden contents

apparently Kameron Michaels is not on it anymore? 

I was surprised she was ever on the cast to begin with, she deleted all her drag pics on ig  and I heard she had quit drag and was Gogo dancing in LA, I do like her though hope she’s still on it

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Shook 1

weed

omg the Fame Games winner is out already.. (leaked) lol. I'm not gagged but it makes complete sense.

Spoiler

It's Jessica.. congrats to her. Her runway package was not impressive, but she left the biggest mark on the fans so I get it. Good for her for almost making a full $100k! Winners on previous seasons found shaking.

omg and the WINNER as well!!!!!

Spoiler

JIIIIMMMBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! cooky crazy cunty queen MADE IT!!! HALL OF FAAAME!!! AHHHH!!! SOO exciting, soo happy for her. 

Edited by weed
  • YAAAS 1

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, weed said:

omg the Fame Games winner is out already.. (leaked) lol. I'm not gagged but it makes complete sense.

Hide contents

It's Jessica.. congrats to her. Her runway package was not impressive, but she left the biggest mark on the fans so I get it. Good for her for almost making a full $100k! Winners on previous seasons found shaking.

omg and the WINNER as well!!!!!

Hide contents

JIIIIMMMBOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!! cooky crazy cunty queen MADE IT!!! HALL OF FAAAME!!! AHHHH!!! SOO exciting, soo happy for her. 

Did you watch the same YouTube video that just makes things up so they get a bunch of views? :glamourpuss:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • LMAO 1

weed
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

Did you watch the same YouTube video that just makes things up so they get a bunch of views? :glamourpuss:

lmaooo yes! :vegas: I usually watch multiple but the Spice pfp account has been serving me

• YAAAS 1

Luke78619

The winner and Fame Games winner has been spilled an hour ago, be careful out there :kiss:

Levine
23 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

The winner and Fame Games winner has been spilled an hour ago, be careful out there :kiss:

The same names that weed wrote 17 hours ago?

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Levine said:

The same names that weed wrote 17 hours ago?

That channel makes stuff up for views :grr: 

the winners are…

Spoiler

Jimbo (Duh) and LaLa Ri 

Levine
Just now, Luke78619 said:

That channel makes stuff up for views :grr: 

the winners are…

Hide contents

Jimbo (Duh) and LaLa Ri 

Spoiler

Happy for Jimbo YES but OMG I'm devastated for Jessica :giveup: 

• Love 1

Luke78619

Hate that I spoiled it for myself but couldn’t resist :air: 

• Like 1

CyanDante
6 minutes ago, Levine said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Happy for Jimbo YES but OMG I'm devastated for Jessica :giveup: 

Spoiler

So ultimately they rigged the fame games as well, Lala would win anyway because her votes got multiplied by 3. Love Lala Ri but she won the fame games with the crunchiest of the outfits in the whole season.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Thanks 2

weed

They could rig it in anyone's favor but the "new" "correct" winner for Fame Games... bffr lmao of the entire cast she's had the worst... that sucks!