💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

weed
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Wait I thought the voting was going to start after the talent show episode? I’ll be voting for Jessica anyways 

The episode was uploaded at midnight :vegas: one of my favorite changes to drag race switching platforms, the whole season episodes have been available at midnight on Thursdays!

weed

Kandy Muse, if this doesn't work out you can sell hotdogs like the ONE YOU HAVE STORED IN THE BACK OF YOUR HEAD :nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo::nooo:

ooommmgggggg

and then Kandy's cleaning crew read!!!

• LMAO 3

weed

Variety performances are about to start, such a great episode so far! I love the vibe leading up to the challenge, feels very relaxed, it's giving reunion, it's giving sisters getting ready together! loved that.

Spoiler

I feel like AS8 got worse reception than it deserved lol it's been a great season!! plenty of gags, plenty of storyline w resolutions, some amazing runways, love it. Loved Kahanna's arc, loved Jessica's, loved Lala's, loved Alexis's complete glowup on the runway, Jimbo dominating, Kandy giving some drama, Heidi quitting major gag, 2 others wanting to and Ru coming in, Darienne's transformation, Jessica becoming fan fave, etc! Not perfect, but it was engaging! Only 1 person who's been on 2 seasons already and also international, and also winning the crown! a gag. excited to finish the episode, gag at the performances and runways, and see the finale!!!! I wonder if this guarantees Lala or Jaymes the Fame Games win.. I can see production giving it to whoever since the # of votes isn't public afaik. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Magneto

Omg, ofcourse I was drooling over my husband Casey in all of his little outfits, but Lala... I didnt't even notice him. She did that. And since the criteria of the Fame Games winner are nonexistent I'm kinda leaning to voting purely based on the talent show

Free my mind

HelloBarbara

5 for Darienne, 5 for LaLa

- Darienne has killed the Fame Games runways, such a blow up

- LaLa is my second fave this season after Jimbo, the Experience is real and her VS was incredible

Hiiieee
  • Like 2

weed

omg I'm 2 in and I'm gagged! but they're very short

Spoiler

Monica: great! serving cvnt! very fun lmao very high production! (but not the vocals....)
Naysha: wow! loved it, loved the audio mix. giving personalized
Kasha: bitccchhh!!! that was sooo good!! so interesting. love the message too.
Darienne: very cute, some humor. a great last impression! looked amazing.
Jaymes: it was fun! I gagged at the initial reveal and then it was fine.. but true, ru loves those.
Kahanna: amazing!! a very good performance, looked cute, backflip gag.
Lala: did amazing. killledt the choreo, very sharp with it, slayed.
Alexis: did good. good for her w the live vocals but meh lyrics
Jessica: fun, high energy, a bop! looked beautiful

I'd say top 2 were between Kasha, Kahanna, and Lala! but overall I think it might be my favorite variety show ever.. usually I'm not the biggest fan lol but I found a good portion to be unique or at least interesting! the fact that Monica served only puss... what a choice! I loved that. 

Love that Jimbo and Kandy are still performing. 

Jimbo: very fun, amazing outfit as usual. It was very Jimbo lol I can't see anyone else serving it
Kandy: great performance! slayed for her. 

Lala won for sure, but it was a nice performance. def cut short bc underwhelming overall lol but the ground work was fun

GAAAGGG at the individual performances next week!!! i love the changes in format this season!! so fun.

Luke78619

I was waiting for them to use this as a lip sync song, so glad it’s finally been used 

but I feel like the cut of the lip sync got rid of the best bits :air: why are you showing me them walk around with their mouth open to the ad libs :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 4

AndiGaga

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN JIMBOS 5TH WIN!!! I WAS SO ENTERTAINED :ladyhaha:

So glad they did perform

BUT besides Lala, Jaymes and Jimbo, this Variety was a tragedy

• Like 1

Luke78619
37 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN JIMBOS 5TH WIN!!! I WAS SO ENTERTAINED :ladyhaha:

So glad they did perform

BUT besides Lala, Jaymes and Jimbo, this Variety was a tragedy

You didn’t like Kasha or Jessica’s? Kahanna was good too no? :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 2

calmar
27 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

You didn’t like Kasha or Jessica’s? Kahanna was good too no? :messga:

Kasha got at least one fame game vote from me for the reading challenge and the unexpected talent show.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1