šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
8 hours ago, A D A M said:

My god, Jimbo not only made another episode its bitch but also made two strong references to both of her seasons. This hoe really cracks the drag race format, she works harder for the crown by the huge margin from the other in castĀ  its not even funny but inspiring for the others. I know Jessica is also stomping the competition, but Jimbo really showed that other level of polish.

Im so happy, I wanted Jimbo in finale since Canada's season, and she is getting the flowers she always deserved in my eyes.

i appreciated this too. itā€™s so genius to reference your past (successful) work that most of the viewers arenā€™t even familiar with in order to win againĀ 

Ladle Ghoulash
11 hours ago, Levine said:

I found this pic of Jimbo

hjyr8qlty3f51.jpg?auto=webp&s=c5a9e69439

He can be hot too!

"'Mama, you hungry?"

Me: šŸ¤¤

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

COOOK

the official YouTube channel re-uploaded the episode 6 pit stop with peppermint and deletedĀ the fracking jokeĀ :lmao:Ā this was the joke:

Ā 

• LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 1

DanielM

Jimbo killed it, I don't get the fans hating on her and saying she is the producer's winner. She literally has no competition, no one even compares to her. Also, unpopular opinion: I love Jessica, but I actually laughed more with Kandy's act than hers.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

CyanDante
1 hour ago, DanielM said:

Jimbo killed it, I don't get the fans hating on her and saying she is the producer's winner. She literally has no competition, no one even compares to her. Also, unpopular opinion: I love Jessica, but I actually laughed more with Kandy's act than hers.Ā 

If you get sort of mid or early out queens along with heavy hitters like Jimbo, that is exactly what is going to happen. She was the favourite to win the moment she was cast along with these bunch of queens. The only one who was closest to her was Heidi, but she quit. Jessica has turned out to be the surprise this season, doing consistently well in all types of challenges. But production clearly doesn't care for her.

That being said, I don't think there is any reason to hate on Jimbo because she is actually very good at drag race and at making Ru laugh. It's funny how they kept the "if you are not in the top you are in bottom" so late in the competition, literally at top 4, when in previous iterations they began way earlier, just to keep Jimbo out of the bottom, because they don't want a repeat of UK vs the world. Production is not taking their chances at all.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹
  • Like 5

alsemanche

Just saw some spoilers for next week's episode and yeah this show refuses to let go of rigging and manipulating shit :ladyhaha:Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Just saw some spoilers for next week's episode and yeah this show refuses to let go of rigging and manipulating shit :ladyhaha:Ā 

Is that QOAQ?

buy bionic

bionic

oh i just saw it scrolling thru reddit :neyde:Ā 

Spoiler

its giving "we want another alexis matteo "but wait ru, i have another lipstick" moment"

for sure kandy is winning overall now

Ā 

buy bionic

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

Is that QOAQ?

Jinkx? :oprah:Ā im confused nnn

bionic
Just now, alsemanche said:

Jinkx? :oprah:Ā im confused nnn

lmaoo i meant queen of fame games but that's next week

buy bionic

Luke78619

NOOOOOOOOO BRING HER BACKĀ :messga:Ā I thought she was gonna win this weeks challengeĀ :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche
38 minutes ago, bionic said:

lmaoo i meant queen of fame games but that's next week

oh yeah i was talking about that lmao

Ultimecia

This weeks winner 100% deserved her win.

But forcing a top 2 sucks and hurts like hell... :traumatica:

Spoiler

Seeing Jessica go is devastating, but I guess it is for the best : Jessica will most likely sweep the Fame Game and earn 60k, while Jimbo gets the crown - Jimbo & Jessica the two winners of the season, I think it's fitting and satisfying.

Ā 

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1