Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Stephen
50 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

You're taking it way too seriously I'm just a random guy on the internet explaining why a queen hasn't impressed me. I'm not sending this stuff directly to Kandy and I would never

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
45 minutes ago, Stephen said:

You're taking it way too seriously I'm just a random guy on the internet explaining why a queen hasn't impressed me. I'm not sending this stuff directly to Kandy and I would never

Exactly this. People act like posting opinions about queens online is the same as sending them hate mail lmao. It's a competitive reality show, girlies, people are going to have opinions + critiques 

Magneto
6 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I wonder if they will bring back the lip sync assassins this season or if they will go back to having the top 2 contestants compete for the win. It would also be interesting to have a new method for selecting the challenge winner this season.

Hopefully there won’t be unfair eliminations this season. :toofunny:

Not gonna lie: I would LIVE for another gagworthy (and maybe early) elimination of Jimbo. Not that she deserves it, but just for the fun of it. I would LOVE to be the one pulling that lipstick just for the drama :ororomunroe:

Free my mind

CyanDante
29 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Not gonna lie: I would LIVE for another gagworthy (and maybe early) elimination of Jimbo. Not that she deserves it, but just for the fun of it. I would LOVE to be the one pulling that lipstick just for the drama :ororomunroe:

She should be eliminated for her exit lines alone. All of her exits are epic! :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

bionic
42 minutes ago, Magneto said:

i live for the reality that we could get:

• another iconic jimbo elimination
  • another iconic moment of jimbo trying to avoid answering why he pulled a queen's lipstick but never got to eliminate them
  • an iconic moment of jimbo explaining why he picked a queen's lipstick and eliminated them; or my preference
  • an iconic crowning of jimbo
buy bionic

bionic

So 'Queen of the Fame Game' is basically a fan-voted Miss Congeniality? I wonder which white twink will win this

buy bionic

alsemanche
2 hours ago, bionic said:

So 'Queen of the Fame Game' is basically a fan-voted Miss Congeniality? I wonder which white twink will win this

Basically :rip: what a useless twist tbh, but happt to whoever will get some $$$ out of it :bionic:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
26 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I CHOKED ON MY FOOD SAKSKSNKSZKSKS 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Marshall's x3 is SHOOK

Sneaky Oliver

I appreciate the Fame Game since the eliminated queens will have the opportunity to show us all the looks they have spent their money for 

I mean look at Irene’s looks which she didn’t get to showcase on the show. They’re all phenomenal 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

AndiGaga
22 hours ago, phantasmas said:

Entertainment Weekly interviewed each queen if yall wanna watch: https://ew.com/tv/rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-8-cast-interviews/

Each queen gets about a 15-20min interview so lots of content all around! 

The Youtube Views :huntyga:

Jimbo with 120.000+ Views and the rest with only 10.000-30.000 views.

its her special SEASON!

Archived