Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video of alejandro without gunbra

superman

Featured Posts

AquaFire Witch

She shouldn’t have to take it out of her show. Then Hollywood needs to stop all premieres and productions of films with guns in them. Why isn’t the Anti-Gun coalition trying to ban their Hollywood friends?

GAGA when you come to Texas you know we don’t MIND at all right?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I love the pants but its nothing without the gun bra :noparty:

I really hope she wears it during my two btw balls :ohno:

EvilChromatica

BTWB is a disaster... :emo: First was the Asia incident, then Jakarta incident, and now this THIS... I feel bad Gaga :ohno:

misanthrope

Who cares, just enjoy the show. It doesn't make a **** difference whether or not she gives into public scrutiny or not in this instance, it really doesn't. And she wouldn't be a martyr for integrity if she had kept them either. Its just a ****ing prop. Its not important.

BTWB is a disaster... :emo: First was the Asia incident, then Jakarta incident, and now this THIS... I feel bad Gaga :ohno:

Controversy isn't exactly a disaster. What would be a disaster is if no one paid attention to her tour at all.

htrllllsem

Am I the only one that was annoyed that the Alejandro video had absolutely nothing at all to do with the song at all. The whole gays thing wasn't part of the song at all not even figuratively.

Lemme guess...You're straight, right? :usrs:

I'm actually a bit unimpressed with her removing the gun bra. While I was disappointed with the removal of gun props overall, it didn't mind me as much. The gun bra is just people nitpicking at her now, whether through oversensitivity or through just general Gaga nitpicking.

3 points in and ready for more

HORRORHOLIC

Disappointed. I thought she was the type that wouldn't give in to stuff like this.

I'm really disappointed too. Not in her because I believe she's trying to do the right thing, but in the whole situation. But she should in no way have to change her show. Likw you said she doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do something like this. Gaga is the last person in the world I would expect do do it actually. Gaga says she's an artist right ? well as I said above this is compromising her art. If she starts changing things because the media is complaining she will lose her artistic integrity.

Morphine Prince

I'm really disappointed too. Not in her because I believe she's trying to do the right thing, but in the whole situation. But she should in no way have to change her show. Likw you said she doesn't seem like the kind of person who would do something like this. Gaga is the last person in the world I would expect do do it actually. Gaga says she's an artist right ? well as I said above this is compromising her acausert. If she starts changing things because the media is complaining she will lose her artistic integrity.

Exactly. But I understand this is a special case... but I still believe she should stay firm. But you know she doesn't need bad press.

Hope she put the gun back when it's recorded for DVD

I hope so, too. I'm glad she's being considerate, but I hope it isn't permanent.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived