Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video of alejandro without gunbra

superman

Featured Posts

Chinosky

I wish it would come back. :( But if it will not, maybe she can change it to a meat bra or something. That would be cool .

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evanescence

Guys...Lady Gaga isn't one to just bend over to relieve pressure on her, bad press or not.

I think she genuinely doesn't want to glorify guns in the USA, where it seems kids are very susceptible to become mass murderers :coffee:

TraeumereiLPB

Is it just me, or ins't she singing the choruses of most of the songs anymore. Scheiße, Alejandro, Bad Kids, Paparazzi, in all these songs she let the backing vocals play without singin along with them most of the time. She seems so tired! I hope she puts a little bit more effort into the show when it is filmed for the DVD. I'M not here for just backing vocals...

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

The guns need to return for when the DVD is filmed or else the show will look really amateurish. The Government Hooker performance, the gun noise is still in but she hits him with a pole. The performance of Judas, I CANT. The Americano performance is a mess without the guns, Gaga is dancing with a metal pole which looks like a random piece of scaffolding and the dancers are dancing with imaginary guns and as for the Alejandro performance she looks boring. :toofloppy:

She has taken part of the concept out of the show, either do the full thing or none of it at all. She may aswell bin Mother GOAT to. This is probably one of the only times I respect Madonna, she continued to do her show with the guns against all the negativity from the press.

Apparently it's just me but I don't care at all whether she wears the gun bra during Alejandro. Honestly during this performance it's the one time when I'm not actually watching Gaga. All I can focus on is Mark and Jeremy's bump and grind routine.

Archived