Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Was the Joanne Tour technically her “Eras Tour”?

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

D89-F0-B1-E-8-CC2-499-B-93-AD-0-EF0-EBBA

I found this interesting because it makes so much sense, with the outfits and the randomized setlist she kinda just did a presentation of her entire career.

Also makes me think if she’d gone the other way and stuck to the album’s concept and fully joannized the tour and we’d see her perform stripped down version of her hits and like a country version of bad romance lmao.

Lighter

also, didn’t we kind of bring the Eras term to mainstream back then?

Tinnitus15

No. If it’s an eras eras it has to be the next one, considering BTW, ARTPOP crossed 10 year anniversary 

Lighter
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No. If it’s an eras eras it has to be the next one, considering BTW, ARTPOP crossed 10 year anniversary 

what would be a good tour title tho, lowkey mad taylah already took it, gaga is more known for this whole eras bullcrap:messga:

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Lighter said:

what would be a good tour title tho

Haus of Eras :sis:

Anderson123
19 minutes ago, Lighter said:

what would be a good tour title tho, lowkey mad taylah already took it, gaga is more known for this whole eras bullcrap:messga:

She didn’t take anything lol Gaga wasn’t the first one either. Rock bands and artists like David Bowie have used the Eras thing for decades now. More of a concept thing. 

MARINA's Neon Nature (FROOT) tour was technically her eras tour too. SO iconic.

950ebc4674bf0be850a7cd789161bdbfc54999f33fb68c1ec2abfd955b0f7a17399d7462198af06e0aa50a50e3c3ebae5379458069e1a83a1702e492

Yall, PLEASE watch the cool interlude between The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. The transition from Hollywood to Bubblegum Bitch gives me goosebumps every time:enigma:

SimonBaetens
47 minutes ago, Lighter said:

The Legacy Ball

Ultimecia

Every tour after the ArtRave felt like a reimagining / best-off of her previous eras.

This is an aspect that I held against the JWT, Enigma residency and CBT (to a lesser extent.)

For her next project, I hope that she will commit 100% to an album, its visuals and themes.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Secluded Rover
51 minutes ago, Lighter said:

The Balls Ball

Emigrante
23 minutes ago, SS77 said:

MARINA's Neon Nature (FROOT) tour was technically her eras tour too. SO iconic.

950ebc4674bf0be850a7cd789161bdbfc54999f33fb68c1ec2abfd955b0f7a17399d7462198af06e0aa50a50e3c3ebae5379458069e1a83a1702e492

Yall, PLEASE watch the cool interlude between The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. The transition from Hollywood to Bubblegum Bitch gives me goosebumps every time:enigma:

Wow! I wish I was there!

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

NATAH
16 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Every tour after the ArtRave felt like a reimagining / best-off of her previous eras.

This is an aspect that I held against the JWT, Enigma residency and CBT (to a lesser extent.)

For her next project, I hope that she will commit 100% to an album, its visuals and themes.

what album was she supposed to commit to for Enigma though?

mother, what must i do?

Lighter
35 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

exactly, the 2020 chromatica ball wouldve fixed this i think but i looooved what we got

Archived