Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My BTWB Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

You have to put up photos like NOW! I'm so happy for you, all of your dreams came true! xoxox

I know! I need to message you, I keep forgetting! And Gemma...

also, I really doubt anyone cares, and technically I'm in the wrong here by bumping an old thread, but is anyone interested in new pictures I've found?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem

44 seconds in...

The Keyholder. And right when we went down on the lift her entire persona changed.

WAIT but the keyholder met her didn't they?? i can't believe security did that ****ed up :grr:

getting your hopes up

but WOW you danced with ther that is soooooooooo amazing !!!!!

when u say changed? did she seem cold......and not the gaga we all know and love on stage? like in that skype video?? so u touched her hair and u got yelled at thats horrible :emo:

drinkmytears

WAIT but the keyholder met her didn't they?? i can't believe security did that ****ed up :grr:

getting your hopes up

but WOW you danced with ther that is soooooooooo amazing !!!!!

when u say changed? did she seem cold......and not the gaga we all know and love on stage? like in that skype video?? so u touched her hair and u got yelled at thats horrible :emo:

Not the Gaga from onstage or the Born Brave Bus earlier. Not mean or rude, but just fragile and tired...uninterested. Not in a bad way.

Yeah I got yelled at and we were told we would meet her so we waited until like 1am only to be told no.

Archived