💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My BTWB Experience!

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

LittIe Monster

The Keyholder. And right when we went down on the lift her entire persona changed.

ifylqs.png

Could you elaborate on her "persona" that changed? Did she seem intimidating?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

Could you elaborate on her "persona" that changed? Did she seem intimidating?

No, she just shifted moods to really shy and vulnerable.

alibethpiazza

Couldn't tell you, we were removed so fast. Christine said that though, have you spoken to her lately? I think 8, and her 2 friends.

We worked our asses off! It was so stressful. Yes, that was me! Do you have photos by any chance? Did I look stupid at all? Did you have ok seats?

Hey! I don 't know if you already saw this, but someone uploaded a picture of you onstage on the Fame Gallery >>

normal_106.jpg

drinkmytears

Hey! I don 't know if you already saw this, but someone uploaded a picture of you onstage on the Fame Gallery >>

normal_106.jpg

That one is new to me! Thanks so much! I'm going to make a book or something!

drinkmytears

OMFG. Did I mention how much I hate you already lol??? So wait, you didn't go backstage?

Kinda...but not in the way that we sat on the Versace bed with Fozzi and took photos. We just talked for a moment under the stage and she was rushed off.

Kinda...but not in the way that we sat on the Versace bed with Fozzi and took photos. We just talked for a moment under the stage and she was rushed off.

Oh. Apparently she was sick right. That's what the people who went to the Tacoma show were saying. And she didn't take anyone backstage/onstage in Portland basically. Who's Christine?

Ahhh unbelievable. Thank you for sharing this with us. :hug: This made my day.

No, she just shifted moods to really shy and vulnerable.

:confuse: What did she do to make you think that?

nick4bty

Wait...what happened? How do you know she was sick in Tacoma? And so everyone that was on stage got to go backstage, but only for a minute or so?

drinkmytears

Wait...what happened? How do you know she was sick in Tacoma? And so everyone that was on stage got to go backstage, but only for a minute or so?

Not backstage, understage. I've been told by 3 people she was puking, and something was up with security. Also nobody even got onstage in Portland. We'll see how things go tonight...

Lisa Anderson Gaga

You have to put up photos like NOW! I'm so happy for you, all of your dreams came true! xoxox

Archived