renly0910

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSine
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

I'm so sorry but what the hell is that? :huntyga:

I have never laughed so hard today oh my god.

OP: I haven't paid attention to the grammies, but I've noticed that I haven't been agreeing with any of them, so....

đź–¤TheSineđź–¤

Tyler1992

Folklore- Taylor Swift

Golden Hour- Kacey Musgraves

Morning Phase- Beck

Random Access Memories- Daft Punk

The Suburbs- Arcade Fire

Ziggy
4 hours ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Born This Way and NFR both deserved AOTY :bradley:

I disagree tbh. Born This Way is a great album but 21 definitely deserved it that year. It was without question the album of 2011-2012 like we gotta be real and it’s not even my favorite album lmao

StrawberryBlond

Honestly...I've never been enthused by any of the winners. The only one that I came close to saying "they deserved it" was when Adele won with 25 because out of the nominees, it was the one I thought was the joint best with Lemonade and I would've been happy with either one winning. Would have ultimately wanted it to be Lemonade as it actually came out in 2016 whereas 25 was released the previous year but was winning in 2017 (I hate the Grammy deadline rule and how it nominates and awards material that came out 2 years ago) but I was happy with either one. But that's it. Every year, it tends to be one of the blandest choices or out of left field choices, hardly ever the album that was genuinely THE album of the year critically and artistically.

Tyler1992

In a perfect world:

Lady Gaga- Born This Way

Beyonce- Lemonade 

Adele- 30

Archived