💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Helxig
On 4/7/2023 at 2:30 AM, Bat said:

I always wonder what their day-to-day life is besides stalking Gaga at these occasions, like don't they have jobs to attend to? 

I just assumed they're rich kids who come from money and don't need a job so they can just do whatever they want with their time :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

GagasEnigma4
9 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

at least at my show, I almost felt like she wasn’t even looking at the pit for most of the time 😅

Normally I would just let people be happy, but they were bragging about it and how many shows and in what other cities she “looked” right at them..it was becoming a competition more than what should be a genuine moment.

Lmao see the delusions were real for many. I was like girl she dont even know you she looked at everyone not just you😂

Edited by GagasEnigma4

GagasEnigma4
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

I just assumed they're rich kids who come from money and don't need a job so they can just do whatever they want with their time :huntyga:

That was what I assumed too. Must be nice:huntyga:

Edited by GagasEnigma4
  • Like 1

TheBadRomancer
7 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Normally I would just let people be happy, but they were bragging about it and how many shows and in what other cities she “looked” right at them..it was becoming a competition more than what should be a genuine moment.

Lmao see the delusions were real for many. I was like girl she dont even know you she looked at everyone not just you😂

yeah if they’re entitled asshole fans they can take the heat 😂 trying to make yourself look like a better fan for xyz is such bullshit

• Thanks 1