💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ThisBitch
17 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I’m hoping the music isn’t too jolly for a film that is supposed to be quite dark, I hope it’s a bit grittier and their own original written songs. I’m sure i’ll still love it anyway!

The first movie also used jazzy/theatrical songs (Send in the Clowns, Smile, That's Life). It offers beautiful contrast and creates an unpredictable mood. I personally wouldn't expect original songs.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Rifek
35 minutes ago, Cello said:

Same I haven't been this excited for a project in a loooong time :excited2:

I can imagine some jazz songs and f.ex. Non je ne regrette being used in the film with some intense dark scenes w/ Harley and Joker 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Bowman
1 hour ago, ThisBitch said:

The first movie also used jazzy/theatrical songs (Send in the Clowns, Smile, That's Life). It offers beautiful contrast and creates an unpredictable mood. I personally wouldn't expect original songs.

Actually this is so true, i remember in one scene (i won’t say too much) when arthur was on a dark gloomy train and there was 3 bullies, one of them started singing something happy which worked really well with the tension building in the scene.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, franminervini said:

Do we think this is the ending? According to what the guy is saying it sounds like it

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Cello
9 minutes ago, Reality said:

RUN RUN WITH 

RUN RUN WITH

RRRRRRRUN WWWWWITH

RUN RUN WITH HER TOP DOWN BABY SHE FLIES

she/her
  • YAAAS 5

Edonis

I don’t think this is too original of a theory, but I wouldn’t be shocked if everything that goes on in the film between Harley and Joker is all in her mind.

I recall there was a rumor early on that most of the film would be told from her perspective, and, if that’s true, it would make sense to see her character essentially live out her delusions of grandeur in a very dangerous manner.

This Harley is probably a huge Joker sympathizer, and crafted this entire persona of saving Joker from “the bad guys” in her own fantasy. I also wonder if the two never actually meet until very late in the film, maybe at the climax. 

Edited by Edonis
  • Like 13
  • Shook 2

Wixson
22 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

She shot 2 scenes in the same stairs doing almost the same thing, the same tights with the same hole on the leg. So I'm guessing the red, white and black suit it's how she sees herself on her mind. Even the contrast between the crowd acting uninterested and against joker in the first scene but cheery and supportive in the second scene. (sorry for my english lol)

Hide contents

337293080_537659071776642_35356448799829lady-gaga-harley-quinn-joker-folie-a-deu

What if it's just a day one and two of the trial, or in the order of the pics posted: day 2, and then day 1. 

Spoiler

what if the things she gets accused of in court and the gp's reaction (the "you're going to hell" karen she kisses, day 1) set her off and her transition from harleen frances quinzel to harley quinn starts (day 2)

nerdfacekillah
22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Her and Joaquin Phoenix(?) singing

Is it gaga’s voice though? Not me being a flop fan for not identifying her voice.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Reality
7 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

Is it gaga’s voice though? Not me being a flop fan for not identifying her voice.

It sounds like her to me :shrug: but idk :giveup: 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹

EGOT2027
31 minutes ago, Reality said:

Her and Joaquin Phoenix(?) singing

what is she / are they singing here?

HookerOnAChurch
7 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

it's her voice

• monsterdino changed the title to First Look: Gaga as Harleen Quinzel
  • River featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic