💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

(Spoilers) Lady Gaga on set of Joker

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh

Is anyone in NYC going tomorrow morning? I’m debating it but it just seems so early and overwhelming… especially if she’s not even filming. 

Helxig
4 hours ago, Pennywise said:

We were seeing the new john wick movie and it was boring as **** :selena:

Reveal hidden contents

I had the brightness way down to not disturb others I don't want anyone thinking I have bad cinema etiquette :air:

1. I'm sorry to hear that :bear:  hope your date was at least a decent person

2. Good, because I hate people who sit on their phones in the theatre :laughga:   drives me mental

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Xardas
1 hour ago, Gaga2645 said:

But it’s quite obvious she’s just dropped weight for this role and has minimal to no work done on her face atm most likely for the role. Not every face change is filler. There is makeup and natural weight fluctuation in her face.

Well, she did lose her weight, which always makes one's bone structure more prominent. But it's equally obvious that she had her cheekbones and jawline filled yet again to make this effect even more extreme. Losing weight doesn't grow your bones and her jawline has never been that prominent. I have nothing against that, I am myself planning to do the same in a couple of months. I was just wondering how is it going to look like in the movie. On the pictures with, this light and contouring the angle just screams "filler". However during the oscars it was visible but well balanced and aesthetically pleasing. I hope this balance will be kept in the picture

IG: @bartoszprazuch
  • Like 1

Economy
On 3/25/2023 at 9:06 AM, River said:

it's a coat :air:

On 3/25/2023 at 9:07 AM, Tinnitus15 said:

No its not.. it’s a red suit 

On 3/25/2023 at 9:08 AM, Reality said:

I’m blind :bradley:

Still, it’s a different look than what they teased with her with. So maybe she does have multiple costumes 

EDIT - wait, @Tinnitus15 said it was a suit. I NEED MORE PICS

Old Man Yes GIF by Fleischer Studios

• Shook 1

ModernEcstasy

Welcome back to GGD my fellow phag’s :vegas:

Doesn’t our Queen look flawless as Miss Harleen Frances Quinzel :worship2:

I am at peak excitement for this movie right now!

• Like 5

letsmakeasandwich

Quick recap of the shoot today:

Got there around 7am and they were still setting the first shot up. Probably around 8am they started shooting,

Spoiler

the scene had all the protesters in the street while a police van that I think Joaquin Phoenix was in drove past.

No Gaga but there was an extra that had a platinum bob wig with bangs that almost looked too Gaga esque to be a coincidence. Around 1pm they started shooting the scene with Gaga that all the pictures are from.

Spoiler

She walked through the crowd with no police around her and got stopped at the stairs, but one of the pro Joker protesters says "thats Joker's girl" and let her through. While she was walking the girl with the newspaper yelled "you're going to hell" and then Gaga kissed her and said something that I couldn't hear.

They did 6 takes and then Gaga left

Pop ate my heart
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

franminervini

Our mama is mothering so hard, I literally can’t wait for this movie :stupidoreo:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Scar97

I’m guessing since they did essentially the same shot as Harley and Harleen, that one of them is the delusion 

Oh I’m excited

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 8
  • Thanks 1

misha4ever
1 hour ago, Scar97 said:

I’m guessing since they did essentially the same shot as Harley and Harleen, that one of them is the delusion 

Oh I’m excited

That's... actually amazing if true. Maybe she's walking up the stairs as Harleen and walking down them as Harley?

Spoiler

idk who's the one in reality and who's the one in fantasyland :saladga:

english is not my native language >.<
  • YAAAS 1

• monsterdino changed the title to First Look: Gaga as Harleen Quinzel
  • River featured, unfeatured and pinned this topic