Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga - Hallelujah, Opinions!

Gen Z artRAVE

Featured Posts

dubstep111

I still listen to it all the time! I love it and would exchange it with a few songs from ARTPOP

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
apollorowling

Let's keep in mind that it is a very first demo. And taking that into account as well, I think the pre-chorus and the chorus are pretty good. It could be worked on and make a very catchy song.

Bowman

Just listened to it now for the first time, don't know how i missed this, i thought it was AI generated or something :deadbanana:

It's really bad but I kind of like it at the same time :franminervini: feels like pa pa ma ma perfect illusion fan made song lmao

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

DrKindnessKunt1999

It’s a really cute song. I like that it’s rough around the edges. It makes me wish that we were able to hear more GagaXZedd songs. Her voice sounds great with his production. 

It makes me wonder how the stoner Disney Princess version of the ARTPOP demos sounded like. 

Edonis
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

This is the Act 2 y’all are asking for 

This :fatcat: I fear a lot of fans are going to be upset if act ii ever comes out and it's just a bunch of Hallelujahs.

CyanLights
11 hours ago, Edonis said:

This :fatcat: I fear a lot of fans are going to be upset if act ii ever comes out and it's just a bunch of Hallelujahs.

Exactly. It’s an unfinished demo so it’s to be expected. But if Gaga were to release an act 2 with these songs I doubt they would be that altered. 

It would be a collection of Red Flames and Hallelujahs :cyanlights: 

Spoiler

I will say the chorus is catchy :glamourpuss:

Guillaume Hamon
17 hours ago, Nicklev said:

I can't wait to see some faces when this turns out to be "Temple".

Yeah the "you're my temple" made me think it was the Temple lost ARTPOP track we waited for...

Now we know Gaga recycles concepts when she's making demos so maybe it's not Temple.

Nicklev
On 3/25/2023 at 2:17 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

Yeah the "you're my temple" made me think it was the Temple lost ARTPOP track we waited for...

Now we know Gaga recycles concepts when she's making demos so maybe it's not Temple.

You're right! And she also does giberish or sing nonsenses at some early stage demo songs. 

TEANUS

It definitely had potential! I think with sung verses or even something Venus or 911 esque with the vocal delivery it could’ve been sick. And of course just a beefed up, finished instrumental with more layers in both the former and the vocals

LOVE the pre-chorus and the chorus is catchy!

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Sherry

If someone could use Gaga AI voice to rework the verses this song would literally slay. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Archived