💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Once and Always Official Trailer

warioaddams

Featured Posts

warioaddams

OMG the nostalgia. The Rangers are back, and they will face a big tragedy as Rita comes back. Can't wait for this :holdmyhand:

RAMROD

I need Kimberly and Jason to show up, not Rocky and Kat :traumatica:

R.I.P Thuy Trang & JDF :(

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River

@warioaddams I fixed the embedding, for some reason it's not embedding the short url of youtube

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

River

They put the mask on Rita, well, another way to handle Machiko Soga death I guess.

wonder why they didn't cast Julia Cortez to play Rita once again, even though she was kinda meh imo

And like didn't Rita redeem herself and became Mystic Mother?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Versace

I didn’t grow up with this irritation of PR

My thing was Wild Force, Mystic Force and Jungle Fury 

I guess this happens before rita becomes good in PR mystic force as the mystic mother?? Im curious as how they will explain this. Anyways I love it :bradley: and that little thuy trang tribute was so cute :diane:

CoolTrainerTerry

So Aisha and Adam are just cameos then?

Robo Rita looks like they put King Mondo's head on Rita's body. They should have gone full robot if they were really wanting to go the robot route.  The head is way disproportionate. Also, like others have said, what about Mystic Mother?

Surprised they actually are using the word "kill" instead of "destroy" like they always do. 

HausOfMark
On 3/22/2023 at 7:46 AM, CoolTrainerTerry said:

So Aisha and Adam are just cameos then?

Robo Rita looks like they put King Mondo's head on Rita's body. They should have gone full robot if they were really wanting to go the robot route.  The head is way disproportionate. Also, like others have said, what about Mystic Mother?

Surprised they actually are using the word "kill" instead of "destroy" like they always do. 

Disney bought it and "sofened" it but they were losing ratings so Saban re-bought the franchise and went back to the spirit of what it was and now Bandai, who just bought it recently, is staying with the original way. 

-Mark

CoolTrainerTerry
41 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Disney bought it and "sofened" it but they were losing ratings so Saban re-bought the franchise and went back to the spirit of what it was and now Bandai, who just bought it recently, is staying with the original way. 

Honestly, the Disney era has some of the best seasons since the originals. RPM is next level. 

Archived