💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TWICE’s Chaeyoung apologizes after posting photo wearing a shirt with a swastika

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

she was recently wearing a QAnon shirt. Does her stylist hate her or what?:franminervini:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀
  • LMAO 10
  • Shook 7
  • Sad 1

Argentum

not beating the lobotomy allegations

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016
  • Like 1

Battle 4 Ur Life

they have the top album on billboard right? ok, just to make sure.

imagine making these people famous. you obviously have to be worst than them so, yeah.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

11 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

imagine making these people famous. you obviously have to be worst than them so, yeah.

You guys are reaching, Asians are very unaware of world politics other than local politics, during world war 2, Asians were more concerned about the Rising Sun symbol (Japan) than Germany. She genuinely did not know and was set up by her stylist. 

In the Kpop industry standards, she is one of the most vocal and open about human rights. She openly encouraged korean fans (insanely homophobic society) to watch Carol, a lesbian movie and told them to be more open minded.

Edited by dnzr
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

Cameltoe Chariot
11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

she was recently wearing a QAnon shirt. Does her stylist hate her or what?:franminervini:

EXCUSE ME????

tsmadison-laughing.gif

• LMAO 3

Aurajandro
7 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

why would she wore this if she'd known the meaning of it :bear:

to kill her own career? :awkney:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Aurajandro said:

why would she wore this if she'd known the meaning of it :bear:

to kill her own career? :awkney:

It literally makes no sense people are so dumb to think she would knowingly wear this to ruin her career.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Roronoa
15 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I didn’t know that a swastika was a Nazi symbol before I moved to Europe. It wasn’t something people talked a lot about in the East.

Edited by Cauliflower
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

Please educate yourself the meaning of swastika here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

Also, fun little fact, the world doesn't revolve around you or your stupidity.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Do we really wanna know where her stylist was 1/6?? :toofunny:

• LMAO 11

monstrosity
35 minutes ago, dnzr said:

You guys are reaching, Asians are very unaware of world politics other than local politics,

Asians know what is a swastika…

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Battle 4 Ur Life
36 minutes ago, dnzr said:

You guys are reaching, Asians are very unaware of world politics other than local politics, during world war 2, Asians were more concerned about the Rising Sun symbol (Japan) than Germany. She genuinely did not know and was set up by her stylist. 

In the Kpop industry standards, she is one of the most vocal and open about human rights. She openly encouraged korean fans (insanely homophobic society) to watch Carol, a lesbian movie and told them to be more open minded.

I mean, if you say so, good for her but I believe people tell a lot through symbols.

It’s hard for me to understand someone so famous not realizing they are wearing or showing something that can be offensive to so many other people. even if it was offensive to one person, if you have a ton of fans/followers it’s going to be news the very next second.

It’s giving Melania Trump “I don’t really care”. intentional or not, it’s rude. once the backlash hits the only thing they can do is apologize so it’s a no for me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

AURAOFSHEISSE
42 minutes ago, dnzr said:

This is one of the stupidest posts I’ve read on this site lmao girl be for real everyone in the world knows what a swastika is and exactly what it entails

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Debithius
6 minutes ago, monstrosity said:

Asians know what is a swastika…

Yeah they know that the Swastika is a symbol of good fortune within Hindu. It was taken from them. So just like the N word, let them take it back and let them use it in their own traditions. It seems like us westerners don't understand what the Swastika actually means. 

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 2