Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charlie Puth serves "Fashion!" vocals

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

I never thought anyone could hit that impossible belting which Gaga served for "Fashion!" .... but here we have Mr. Puth giving Triconica a run for her money...

Same energy:

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Head Empty

Also similar energy to Kronk being inconspicuous :enigma:

Edited by Why am I on GGD
  • LMAO 5

jimmytimestep

To be fair Charlie sustained for literally 9 seconds and Gaga sustains that note for (not) literally 9 days :oops:

(for the literal comparison Gaga's is somewhere between 22 and 23 seconds [breath between 3:00 and 3:01, cutoff between 3:22 and 3:23] and  and also has full vibrato at the end which requires even more breath support :staymad:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KindnessPunk
6 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

Also similar energy to Kronk being inconspicuous :enigma:

I CACKLED :ladyhaha::billie:

Dayman
2 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

To be fair Charlie sustained for literally 9 seconds and Gaga sustains that note for (not) literally 9 days :oops:

(for the literal comparison Gaga's is somewhere between 22 and 23 seconds [breath between 3:00 and 3:01, cutoff between 3:22 and 3:23] and  and also has full vibrato at the end which requires even more breath support :staymad:)

Gagas also is just achieved using a loop on the studio version. So idk if this is really a good comparison.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

It’s also really hard for artists to belt long sustained notes like that live in concert, they’re already using so much of their vocal capacity and energy performing a show. Some artists are really good at carrying sustained falsetto notes but not many do full voice like that, even at the artRAVE Gaga didn’t hold the note, she just repeated “ethereal” a few shorter times

See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 3