💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bad Bunny sued for $40M

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Bad Bunny’s ex–girlfriend is suing the superstar for at least $40 million over a well-known voice recording she provided the singer before he became famous.

Carliz De La Cruz Hernández, whose breathy “Bad Bunny, baby” recording was included in two of the artist’s songs, claimed in a lawsuit filed this month in a Puerto Rico court that her voice and the phrase she came up with are being used without her permission.

The lawsuit notes that the phrase was used in the “Pa Ti,” song, which has more than 355 million views on YouTube and more than 235 million reproductions on Spotify. It also was used in the “Dos Mil 16” song, which has more than 60 million views on YouTube and 280 million reproductions on Spotify.

The lawsuit states that De La Cruz’s “distinguishable voice” also has been used without her consent for songs, records, promotions, worldwide concerts, television, radio and social and musical platforms.

In May 2022, a Bad Bunny representative reached out to De La Cruz, saying he needed to talk to her.
“In that call, (the representative) said, ’I know you don’t like to talk about Voldemort (referring to Martínez), but I need to ask you something,” the lawsuit stated.
He offered her $2,000 to buy the recording of her voice. De La Cruz declined and then spoke with someone at Rimas Entertainment who also offered to buy it, saying the recording would be used in the upcoming album, “Un Verano Sin Ti,” the lawsuit stated.
But a deal was never reached, and the song was published without De La Cruz’s consent, according to the lawsuit.
source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ELECTROHEART

kim kardashian GIF

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Lucas

Lmao 40M when the entire internet is posting videos and pictures of strangers online all the time :sweat: just a gold digger

Dennis

Reading the title I imagined it'd be a class action lawsuit from all the fans he snatched phones from

Space Cowboy
5 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Lmao 40M when the entire internet is posting videos and pictures of strangers online all the time :sweat: just a gold digger

She should've thought ahead before she okayed her voice sample then, because as the article says she now feels 'worried, anguished, intimidated, overwhelmed and anxious' because of it and that's understandable. 40 Million is a huge number but gold digger, I disagree with.

hieronymus
24 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Reading the title I imagined it'd be a class action lawsuit from all the fans he snatched phones from

same omg he's got a worse reputation with phones than Naomi Campbell

bionic
31 minutes ago, TEETHTEETH said:

“Bad bunny, baby” a phrase she came up with.  Shakespeare who??

its art, mamma

buy bionic

Archived