Jump to content

💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Melanie Martinez is performing at Lollapalooza Argentina tonight


LovingIsACherryPie

Featured Posts

LovingIsACherryPie

Frd9wr_WIAEt47Z?format=jpg&name=900x900The singer and songwriter is set to perform tonight on the Alternative Stage at Lollapalooza Argentina, making this their first live performance since 2021. They're expected to debut new songs from their highly anticipated upcoming project "Portals" in this show. :heart:

sabado18.jfif_173866420.jfif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LovingIsACherryPie

This stream is supposedly going to stream Mel's performance. It's not going on on yet. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

River

@artdoll no vacation on your first night sorry

watch meloni martini on tiktok 30 seconds vids

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
Link to post
Share on other sites

artdoll
2 minutes ago, River said:

@artdoll no vacation on your first night sorry

watch meloni martini on tiktok 30 seconds vids

I'm quiting :traumatica:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
Link to post
Share on other sites

LovingIsACherryPie
1 minute ago, River said:

watch meloni martini on tiktok 30 seconds vids

Oh you betta! @artdoll :nails:

Link to post
Share on other sites

artdoll
1 minute ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

Oh you betta! @artdoll :nails:

I'm watching the twitch live stream right now :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tempest

I need this to be recorded. I’m stanning hard over everything we’ve heard from portals. Wasn’t really into her before this era, but I’m obsessed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lukas96
3 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I need this to be recorded. I’m stanning hard over everything we’ve heard from portals. Wasn’t really into her before this era, but I’m obsessed

It's gonna be streamed by one of Lollapalooza's sponsors, so someone's definitely uploading it to youtube later

Link to post
Share on other sites

LovingIsACherryPie
3 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

It's gonna be streamed by one of Lollapalooza's sponsors, so someone's definitely uploading it to youtube later

I hope it doesn't end up like the 2017 performance. It's on YouTube but not in full, and I saw a person in the comments saying that the full recorded performance used to be available but it was deleted. :noparty:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lukas96
3 minutes ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

I hope it doesn't end up like the 2017 performance. It's on YouTube but not in full, and I saw a person in the comments saying that the full recorded performance used to be available but it was deleted. :noparty:

It's about to start, so if you have Flow... it's on 607

Link to post
Share on other sites

Butters Stotch

I love that she showed up in full costume, but her singing... go give us nothing, girl :bear:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
Link to post
Share on other sites

Butters Stotch

The second hand embarrassment I'm feeling right now, OMG... wtf happened? She's not even singing.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
Link to post
Share on other sites

LovingIsACherryPie
1 minute ago, Butters Stotch said:

The second hand embarrassment I'm feeling right now, OMG... wtf happened? She's not even singing.

What's she playing? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Helxig

OMG I forgot this was tonight!!! 

 

Damn it though! I fricken missed it!

Anyone know where I can watch it? :selena:

 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...