Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Charmed reunion - Shannen, Rose & Holly finally together - no Alyssa

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Now THIS should have been the power of three!

Love that there was no Alyssa (Phoebe).

It was the first time fans saw this line-up together as Rose replaced Shannen on the show in season 4.

Shannen is currently battling cancer so it is so lovely to see her get so much love.

FriYqvcXgAEASvN?format=jpg&name=large

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Gimme More changed the title to Charmed reunion - Shannen, Rose & Holly finally together - no Alyssa
Juanlittlem

My childhood right there!

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Gimme More
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

So glad Holly & Shannen made up :bradley:

We’ll never see Rose & Alyssa together, however I’m fine to not see Alyssa :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Arcanum
31 minutes ago, LostBoyfriend said:

Wasn't Allyssa the one that was bullied by the other two? 🤨

She said it felt like high school because Shannon and Combs knew each other. However in recent years' retrospective she admitted that she caused a lot of tension on set because she felt it was a competition and not a sisterhood. From my understanding she wanted to take things slowly and Doherty was a strict professional on set. So this caused a clash.

The reason why Milano won't appear has to do with the bad blood she has with Rose McGowan, not with Doherty or Combs.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

The Fame Monster

I love Charmed! It sucks that I cannot watch it anywhere in my country. :kry:

I'm still screaming LEO when in stressful situations. 

Find your freedom in the music

Levine

I'm glad Shannen and Holly made up (it happened just right in the video or before that?).

Charmed will always have a special place in my heart and the death of Prue still botheres me to this day.

Levine
7 hours ago, Patrickern777 said:

Why do everyone hate Alyssa??

https://people.com/tv/rose-mcgowan-accuses-alyssa-milano-toxic-behavior-charmed/

""You stole #metoo (a brilliant communication tool, not a movement) from Tarana. You co-opted my movement, the Cultural Reset, for fame, jealous of me for outing my rapist. You made 250k per week on Charmed," she wrote on Twitter. 
"You threw a fit in front of the crew, yelling, 'They don’t pay me enough to do this s—!'" McGowan added. "Appalling behavior on the daily. I cried every time we got renewed because you made that set toxic AF. Now, get off my coattails you f----ing fraud."

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Levine said:

https://people.com/tv/rose-mcgowan-accuses-alyssa-milano-toxic-behavior-charmed/

""You stole #metoo (a brilliant communication tool, not a movement) from Tarana. You co-opted my movement, the Cultural Reset, for fame, jealous of me for outing my rapist. You made 250k per week on Charmed," she wrote on Twitter. 
"You threw a fit in front of the crew, yelling, 'They don’t pay me enough to do this s—!'" McGowan added. "Appalling behavior on the daily. I cried every time we got renewed because you made that set toxic AF. Now, get off my coattails you f----ing fraud."

I'm pretty sure Alyssa was also very good friends with Rose's rapist (Harvey Weinstein)'s wife...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
On 3/18/2023 at 11:21 PM, Juanlittlem said:

On 3/19/2023 at 3:47 AM, Patrickern777 said:

Why do everyone hate Alyssa??

On 3/19/2023 at 6:07 AM, LostBoyfriend said:

Wasn't Allyssa the one that was bullied by the other two? 🤨

On 3/19/2023 at 6:42 AM, Arcanum said:

She said it felt like high school because Shannon and Combs knew each other. However in recent years' retrospective she admitted that she caused a lot of tension on set because she felt it was a competition and not a sisterhood. From my understanding she wanted to take things slowly and Doherty was a strict professional on set. So this caused a clash.

The reason why Milano won't appear has to do with the bad blood she has with Rose McGowan, not with Doherty or Combs.

23 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

I love Charmed! It sucks that I cannot watch it anywhere in my country. :kry:

I'm still screaming LEO when in stressful situations. 

23 hours ago, Levine said:

I'm glad Shannen and Holly made up (it happened just right in the video or before that?).

Charmed will always have a special place in my heart and the death of Prue still botheres me to this day.

So Alyssa reposted a photo of the three of them without her. She unfollowed Shannen straight before posting and unliked one of Shannen’s recent posts. She only tagged Holly. 

At the reunion comicon, Rose said she’d only do a movie if Prue (Shannen) was in it :billie: Rose also briefly mentioned certain women were not empowering or nice to work with, which Shannen appeared to be agree with.

BCE41521-94-C5-4-D0-B-A6-D1-0489-D8-B8-C

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
42 minutes ago, Levine said:

She tagged Rose too. 

It was a rose fan account not rose’s actual account. I feel if she tagged Rose, rose would have attacked her :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived