question

Rate the album Born This Way

Blackout19

Rate the album Born This Way   

76 members have voted

1. 1. Title.

Featured Posts

Anderson123

10 obviously. Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn could bring the number to 9 but idc we have songs like Marry The Night, Government Hooker, ScheiĂźe, Heavy Metal Lover, etc. all of them in there it's enough to keep the 10.

dimitristhe

Tens across the board. PERIOD. :tony:

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

JustTea

10, since Americano is the only undeniable skip on the album, but it's still not enough to lower the score. :iamfair:

Gagaism

Even if it has maybe 1 or 2 skips for me, we can’t deny that the album as a whole it’s a 10. The mark that it has in pop culture plus its message and all that makes is one of the greatest pop albums ever made. 

Smother Em Eh

I gave it a weak 8. It’s too much of a long album with a few fillers to be a 10. Also some of the lyrics like Hairs bridge and Bad Kids chorus do not help. :huntyga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ALGAYDO

The standard is a 10/10 but the deluxe tracks kinda bring it down for me to a 9/10. Sorry lol 

Maxine Puth
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

The Bad Kids and The Queen slander is definitely warranted, I’m afraid. 

Ive always loved The Queen :icega: but yeah Bad Kids doesnt belong with the rest

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Ive always loved The Queen :icega: but yeah Bad Kids doesnt belong with the rest

I love the concept behind Bad Kids, how it’s all stories her fans have told her and such, but the execution is just pure cringe tbh 

“I’m a nerd, I chew gum and smoke in your face, I’m absurd” like Gaga, why did you make me hear this with my own two ears lol 

and sorry but the lyrics of The Queen are also cringey to me lol “I will fly like a Challenger across the sky” like I get where she was going with it but sis, no. 

Lady Adga

Not the Bad Kids and The Queen hate :triggered: Let me stream them for every time someone badmouths them here :music::pawsup:

Bowman

9/10 not perfect but almost 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Lucas

Would be an 11 if songs like Bad Kids, Fashion Of His Love and The Queen (The Queen's outro is absolutely incredible though) weren't on the album. The songs are cute but except The Queen's outro, they bring the album down. It's a very solid 9 with these songs and an 11 without the songs

Archived