Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your music opinion that would get you in this situation:

COOOK

Featured Posts

Monstermilo
On 3/14/2023 at 4:21 AM, AkariGaga said:

Beyoncé has the most boring discography of all pop girls.

i agree shes arguably the best singer/dancer but her music just sucks ass TBH - its so corny but not in a good way and it doesnt show off her vocals like it should

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo
1 hour ago, SarahYuko said:

A lukewarm opinion: Gaga's vocals haven't necessarily improved. I think with the technique she used then, she really peaked at around 2015 and it's more or less plateaued to me. Still love her singing and I think the change was inevitable given time passing, bouts of chain smoking, and whatever is going on technique-wise that I'm not familiar with.

mmmmm i disagree her vocals on the chromatica ball were the strongest its been. i think she can choose to turn that on - the technique is still there especially when she sings piano ballads.

Togekiss
6 hours ago, monstertoronto said:

Lana Del Rey albums all sound the same and are all boring. 

I remember liking a few of the singles off of Born to Die but then her next album came out and I realized the whole vampy Americana thing is her whole aesthetic and not just something she was doing for that album 💀 it so does not work for me.

bring on that pecan pie

BBhomemaker

Destiny's child should have been : Letoya Luckett, Bey and Kelly. Letoya would have been a great challenger to Bey in the group if she had the opportunity to show it

AURAOFSHEISSE

1. Most of these opinions are unbelievably tasteless.:huntyga:

2. Most of these opinions are wrong.:madge:

3. A lot of you should be banned:trollga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

AURAOFSHEISSE
On 3/14/2023 at 6:47 AM, Esteban said:

SOPHIE's music is overrated

Why even waste your breath? 

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Blackout19

- Britney Spears is The Queen Of Pop 

- Born To Die is one of the best albums ever made

- Music from the '80 is one of the best. The album Like A Virgin being the example of a great album from start to finish. 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Agunimon

I was filling out my list for my favorite Lana songs and I came to the realization that a very unpopular opinion of mine is that NFR is FAR from her best album for me. I really tried to get into that album over the years, but its acclaim is lost on me. In fact, its my least favorite:

Ultraviolence > Lust For Life > Blue Bannisters > Chemtrails Over the Country Club > Honeymoon > Born to Die > Paradise > Norman ****ing Rockwell

27monster27

I personally like Katy Perry's more serious work better than her more fun stuff. I'm not saying that her fun stuff is bad, because I still think it's great. However, songs like Circle the Drain, Spiritual, and Power are so much more captivating to me.

he/him/his

SarahYuko
8 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

mmmmm i disagree her vocals on the chromatica ball were the strongest its been. i think she can choose to turn that on - the technique is still there especially when she sings piano ballads.

I actually agree if we're talking sheer power and strength. Her younger self likely wouldn't have had the stadium-filling belting power she currently has, which I definitely enjoy. For me it's just the difference between her live performance of, say, Bang Bang in 2015, and Love for Sale in last year's Grammys (there are pop examples too but nothing off the top of my head lol)

Werewolves Wanted
15 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

Honestly a lot of that is hater talk that is taken out of context. He’s been very open an honest about his goals and aspirations. It’s nothing arrogant, he just pours his heart into what he makes and wants it to connect with as many people as possible. People like to highlight small interview clips of him responding to people asking about his success and make it seem like he’s bragging, but then ignore the majority of the interview where he’s gracious, kind, compassionate, funny, humble, etc,

Thank you for your reply!! I should check out the interviews myself. If I love A-Team, what should I check out? If you don’t mind me asking

2School4Cool
2 hours ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

Thank you for your reply!! I should check out the interviews myself. If I love A-Team, what should I check out? If you don’t mind me asking

I know it’s a bit long but if you want to check out an interview this is a great one in my opinion. Very open and honest and really fascinating:

If you’re a fan of The A Team I’d suggest Give Me Love, Tenerife Sea, Small Bump, One, Hearts Don’t Break Around Here, Kiss Me, etc. I could suggest so so many haha. If you end up checking any of this out feel free to DM me and let me know your thoughts!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived