• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LovingIsACherryPie
3 hours ago, Red said:

So BTW era, I love it

A throwback to the 2011 Versace looks :firega:

b8435fa35d6a19a3e6a7955c10b97124.jpg

I could literally see a different person in her tonight just from her face expression and how she was standing!!

Tyler1992

Thoughts about Gaga tonight:

-That dress is everything! I really like how edgy and glam punk it was, with a little classic Hollywood sprinkled in. Truly a great Segway from Top Gun into Harley Quinn.

-The red carpet was SO excited she was there, her presence was so palpable! She is such a star. 

-Let the 2025 Oscar campaign begin!

-Leave it to her to subvert our expectations once again.

-Her fourth roaring standing ovation at the Oscar’s.

Schwerk
20 minutes ago, Ivy said:

No but who was that ??:laughga:

My guess is Elton John? The hands look a bit older, or freckled.

I just woke up and saw the performance on the GGD Facebook. I'm so confused, was it live or pre-recorded? Since there's no shots of the audience and they didn't show the applause at the end of that particular video. She looks and sounds beautiful, so cute to see her all natural on such a big stage. 

Proud of her, as always.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

17 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

My guess is Elton John? The hands look a bit older, or freckled.

I just woke up and saw the performance on the GGD Facebook. I'm so confused, was it live or pre-recorded? Since there's no shots of the audience and they didn't show the applause at the end of that particular video. She looks and sounds beautiful, so cute to see her all natural on such a big stage. 

Proud of her, as always.

It turned out to be Brendan Gleeson who is I guess an actor who's in joker!

Ziggy

Y’all she’s not THAT skinny she’s okay lol you can see if you look hard there’s a very light line for what are probably spanks and then the dress itself is this boning, corseted style that naturally will take her in, too.

shes skinny and tiny, don’t get me wrong, but she’s also creating an illusion here :)

Borisapillar
13 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Y’all she’s not THAT skinny she’s okay lol you can see if you look hard there’s a very light line for what are probably spanks and then the dress itself is this boning, corseted style that naturally will take her in, too.

shes skinny and tiny, don’t get me wrong, but she’s also creating an illusion here :)

This is the skinniest she's ever been

Ophelia

lady-gaga-oscars-academy-awards-2023-ss-

gaga-mugler.jpg

„Laser cut up lotta mesh, Versace show I’m Lady Gaga”

:flutter:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Alexmeishaonv

I think the one with Brendan Gleeson was simply they both went to the same side when kissing on the cheeks, and accidentally kissed? 

Archived