πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour manager talking to campers

famous

Featured Posts

Talking to some of the kids who were camping for several days outside the venue in Tacoma about the monster pit, camping, the key, etc:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyY10-CTc4

-Said he can't honour the system where people write numbers on their hands before 8am

-Says he would have disqualified them to make an example of them had he seen them earlier and that he'll start doing it

-Reiterates that they should go away once they get their numbered wristbands, and not come back to line up for the pit until 4.

-Says not to trust anything you hear unless you hear it from the tour managers or venue staff

He basically gave them a break this time it seems, even though they were technically breaking the 8am rule.

Just kind of an interesting perspective from someone working for the TOUR and not just random monsters or venue people who don't know what they're talking about. :nick:

DaR34lestBeitch

thank you omg "i don't care i'm gonna line up anyway #badkid !!! xD"

like stop

lol wait did one of them say that? :toofloppy:

Bitter Rival

lol wait did one of them say that? :toofloppy:

no but a lot of people on this site do

no offense but forreal stop

Molly Aphrodite

I honestly don't understand why all the enforcement is going on over camping.

GA means first come first serve, so if that means waiting for days - then let them.

No other type of concert or any specific venue does this (I go to dozens of concerts a year) and I find this honestly ridiculous.

I honestly don't understand why all the enforcement is going on over camping.

GA means first come first serve, so if that means waiting for days - then let them.

No other type of concert or any specific venue does this (I go to dozens of concerts a year) and I find this honestly ridiculous.

It's a safety/liability issue, that's the main concern.

Molly Aphrodite

It's a safety/liability issue, that's the main concern.

But disqualifying people and completely ruining that experience for them is very unnecessary.

If someone has the will/opportunity to camp out for days, they should be able to. 99% of those who have those intentions will come prepared (warm clothes, food, etc) so just let them.

But disqualifying people and completely ruining that experience for them is very unnecessary.

If someone has the will/opportunity to camp out for days, they should be able to. 99% of those who have those intentions will come prepared (warm clothes, food, etc) so just let them.

They basically do, in the whole history or the tour no one has been disqualified despite the rule...it seems to mostly just be threats. It will be interesting if they actually DO decide disqualify someone one day.

mr.peter

but if they die or get injured for any reason families will sue the venue or gaga ETC.

Wait, how long before the show they're waiting for was this shot? Was is the day of or the day before?

Also, what does this mean for the rest of us? I mean, I plan on getting there around 6 day of. What will that mean for me?

Wait, how long before the show they're waiting for was this shot? Was is the day of or the day before?

Also, what does this mean for the rest of us? I mean, I plan on getting there around 6 day of. What will that mean for me?

They were camping for days. This was shot yesterday (day before the concert)

You should be fine if you get there at 6...in the video he was telling them it was okay to start lining up for the wristbands around 6.

I'm glad they are getting strict on the camping out thing. It's winter and it's unsafe to be outside in the elements camping and it's not fair to other people that don't have the opportunity to get there early. If the rules say the line begins at 8am then that's how it should be enforced. :coffee:

It's a liability, basically for everything that was said before.

I will never camp like that, I have no desire to. But they can't be responsible if you get hypothermia, mugged, etc.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

LutheranMonster

Gah I was so scared you guys meant not to get there early the day of. I'm leaving my house in 5 hours lol.

Archived