4 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

just saw this- 

"Juliet (Saturday)

Broadway, 3rd to 7th St, Los Angeles" 

in case anyone wants to run down there :laughga:

Morgan

The only easy day was yesterday.

LateToCult

Video of what I think is Joaquin as Joker. Now why do I actually feel emotional?! I have this feeling the movie is gonna be huge :bradley:

River
11 hours ago, PopReaper said:

A good quality video of part the scene they shot today:

The first Joker (in the grey suit) kinda looks like Joaquin Phoenix from this distance? But it may be another double. Curious to find out the context of the scene, this shot of three Jokers running after each other looks kinda trippy

10 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Maybe its him imagining things  and all his three self?

maybe they are using some ideas from the 3 jokers comics

you actually can title them The Criminal, The Clown and the Comedian like in the comics.

JP is either the comedian or the clown imo

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HookerOnAChurch

This film is so promising, it's a huge, huge production. I bet we're going to have Gaga's pictures from the set very soon. 

Juanlittlem

So there's pics of JP on set from yesterday, but Idk if we're allowed to share. It's on twitter anyways, just in case you gays want to see.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Butters Stotch

Never thought I'd get excited about a DC movie 🤡

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

monketsharona
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

This film is so promising, it's a huge, huge production. I bet we're going to have Gaga's pictures from the set very soon. 

Depends if she has some outdoor scenes... If most of her scenes are studio shots, we may have nothing.

Let's be focused when they are heading New York late March

Sarah H

I wish this film was going to have an earlier release date! 

Hope we see some pics of Gaga soon. 

Just my speculation on what this scene may be:

Judging by the costume, I think that is just after he escaped the asylum with the help of Harley - he wears a suit probably because he managed to escape during a court hearing, now visibly covered in ash/dirt perhaps because of the troubles he faced while running away.

The two other 'jokers' in my opinion are imposters - rioters who try to help Arthur escape, misleading the Police cars chasing him. One of them is wearing the clown mask worn by the rioters in the first film, the second one dressed head to toe in his iconic red suit.

I saw some comments saying that those doubles are there since Arthur may be having hallucinations, seeing his past self - the reason why I doubt that is the fact that both doubles look very different than Joaquin, notice the height of the second guy:

If that was the case, they would have wanted the 'past Jokers' to look as much like JP as possible.

Ofc I could be totally wrong, I just got excited and wanted to share my thoughts.

Archived