💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Which of these movies with Marilyn Monroe did you watch?

Blackout19

Which movies?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. title.

• Scudda Hoo! Scudda Hay!
    • Asphalt Jungle
    • All About Eve
    • Love Nest
    • Niagara
    • Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
    • How To Marry A Milionaire
    • River Of No Return
    • Some Like It Hot
    • The Misfits

Featured Posts

Blackout19

Which movies, from this list with Marilyn did you watch?
I watched almost everyone, I still have some 3-4 movies to watch, but so far I can say that I am in love with them.
And not just because I am really obsessed with Marilyn, and she is my favorite of all time. :flutter:

marilyn monroe hello GIF 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

SPARTACUS

I've watched most. She was such a darling. Hardcore stan here. :flutter:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

JaysAMess

Don't Bother To Knock is probably her most underrated movie. It showed how great of an actress she was with such a serious role.

If you haven't seen it then I recommend it.

Blackout19
55 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

what about 'The Seven Year Itch' ?

It was only 10 options, so I decided to put some of her first movies and the last. But for sure 'The Seven Year Itch' it's one of her best, and I am sure a lot of people has saw that movie

Nathaniel Arven
1 hour ago, Blackout19 said:

It was only 10 options, so I decided to put some of her first movies and the last. But for sure 'The Seven Year Itch' it's one of her best, and I am sure a lot of people has saw that movie

awww that's a good explanation. cool poll though :) Asphalt Jungle sounds like a title. I'm gonna check out this one. 

Cavadour

All but Scudda and Love Nest. Fan of Niagara, River of no Mitchum and Misfits. MM was such a magnetic and complex presence beyond the poopoopidoo candy sexy. Her aura of sadness was shining strong thru the cheerful presence. Immortal star. Tragic loss. :holdmyhand:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Phantomhive

Does My Week with Marilyn count :bear:

Anyway I watched Gentlemen Prefer Blondes 11 yrs ago. Planned to watch The Seven Year Itch and Some Like It Hot some time after but never got the chance to :spin:

In I fly on wings of winter.

PunkTheFunk

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and Some Like It Hot are two definitive Marilyn films that everyone needs to see. A third might be The Seven Year Itch (not in the poll) which I've seen before, but for some reason it wasn't really memorable except for the iconic image of Marilyn in the white dress standing on the subway grate.

Niagara was okay but felt a little dated. One Marilyn movie I tried to watch but couldn't finish because it was too boring was The Prince and the Showgirl.

All About Eve is hardly a Marilyn movie. She was one of the background characters and still unknown at the time.

I still have not seen How to Marry a Millionaire, Misfits, River of No Return, etc.

Blackout19
30 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

One Marilyn movie I tried to watch but couldn't finish because it was too boring was The Prince and the Showgirl.

I liked that movie a lot :flutter:

Archived