💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Star Trek Discovery Ending after 5 seasons

gabeoz

Featured Posts

gabeoz

This is for my fellow trekkies on this flopsite :bradley: Star Trek Discovery is officially ending its run with its 5th season. Originally intended to come out sometime this year, the final season will air early 2024 to give time for reshoots to end off the show. 

gabeoz

It's sad to see go, it spawned a whole new era for Star Trek and without it we wouldnt have any of the 4 other shows. It feels like yesterday when it premiered for the first time, I still remember that night :selena: That being said, it's likely going to setup the next phase for the franchise. The series runner said about a year ago that no new star trek shows would be coming until some in the current lineup ended. And with both discovery and picard ending, we're likely going to see new ones take their place in the next few years. Picard is likely going to setup for another show in post-tng/25th century era and there has been a heavily rumored potential 32nd Century academy centered show for a little while now. (Plus the section 31 show that is supposedly still planned, but Michelle Yeoh just saw massive success with EEAAO so I'm not sure)

gabeoz
25 minutes ago, Gabe said:

NOOOOOOOO

It's sad, but it's not the end of new trek. It'll likely lead into another show :hug:

Archived