💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Rolling Stone: Crew members claim The Idol is chaos behind the scenes

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LaFama

After all the Euphoria drama and now this, Sam Levinson seems to be somewhat of a . . . conflictive person :green:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Teletubby

mess:franminervini: we won't be promoting it on this christian forum:ororomunroe:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Ziggy

I mean that’s not shocking. Has anyone ever thought this dude wasn’t a creepy ghoul? The minute he said he wrote euphoria inspired by his time in high school I got yellow flags tbh then they turned red over the years lmao

Helix

Hopefully HBO will have some sense and just scrap the whole thing. 

waterfall

I mean I was gonna watch before but now I definitely gotta watch. 🤭

Jk tho I love the weeknd and his music but this **** nasty 😭 idk if i could sit through that lmao.

edit: oh it’s the euphoria dude behind all this… now it makes sense

InTheCloset
1 minute ago, waterfall said:

I mean I was gonna watch before but now I definitely gotta watch. 🤭

Jk tho I love the weeknd and his music but this **** nasty 😭 idk if i could sit through that lmao.

1 minute ago, holy scheisse said:

Abel with a visible erection :traumatica:

this is a mess but :traumatica:

possessed the exorcist GIF

The abyss stares back

Cameltoe Chariot

Is this gonna be another one of those things where everyone gets all worked up and cancels a person/project, based off of some articles from a less than trustworthy news source, before any of us have actually seen the finished product they're claiming to expose? :alsemanche:

And I'm saying this as someone who doesn't give a f*ck about Sam Levinson or The Weeknd :ororomunroe:

moonsago

Listen, I get storytelling, I also get that the music industry is messed up, but damn that is insane... and probably all for shock value which is gross 

InTheCloset
8 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Listen, I get storytelling, I also get that the music industry is messed up, but damn that is insane... and probably all for shock value which is gross 

Sam is sick. So is The Weeknd. they both worked on this new idea to re write the show because the original was too'female centric'

Also Sam is a nepo baby

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset

Not sure about this but i hope its true

The abyss stares back

elijahfan

Well that's fantastic publicity for the show. Watch them announce a date any day now.

BBhomemaker

People would watch it anyway, they will praise it at some point, its almost encouraged, sick sad world

Archived