💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa is reportedly dating Rita Ora's ex-boyfriend

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Dua Lipa is reportedly dating Rita Ora's filmmaker ex-boyfriend Romain Gavras.

The singer, 27, was spotted leaving Netflix's annual BAFTA Awards afterparty at the Chiltern Firehouse in London with Romain, 41, last week.

He was seen keeping some distance behind her with the hood of his black top pulled up as they left the venue.

A source said: 'Dua and Romain have been quietly getting to know each other for several months.'

Romain dated pop star and fashion icon Rita Ora for six months before their split in 2020.

68084389-11793595-image-a-143_1677363266

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Bonkers

In other entertainment news, @bonkers is reportedly staying home and eating pizza.  Might watch something on Netflix.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

imagine the end of the thread title was Rita Baga (and there were pics of them together), how shook would you be

ELECTROHEART

Oh, they dated only 6 months, Isn't like they were together during years, married or engaged :bionic:

Edit: Ms Peep can go out with whoever and we shouldn't care btw :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Tinnitus15
50 minutes ago, Railing said:

why is there B-list celebrity dating news every 2 days, this is chaos

I don’t think Dua is a B-list celebrity. 

Archived