Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil 4 Remake - Trailer 3

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

Buying this day one. This is the first Resident Evil game I played and beat as a kid, so it has a special place in my heart.

Also, I'm glad they kept Leon's RE2 Remake model. :max:

MercifulAir

So sad I have to wait until the semester is over to buy this. I will fail my classesif I buy it on its release 

RudraCNG

Omg the Sancho Panza and Dulcinea references :ladyhaha:

Idk why Leon looks exactly as he was in RE2 remake but Ada doesn't look like her at all. But anyway, the game looks great, I loved the original and I loved the remakes so far, so this is a day one for me.

• 3 weeks later...
phantasmas

i've played like 3 versions of this game already and I can never get passed the Spanish castle :air:

but i will def be trying again with this remake :usrs:

• 2 weeks later...
danielawicks

Redisent Evil has been my fav game for ages. I've not played Resident Evel 4 Remake yet, and I can't wait to do it

Obobo

y’all i’m addicted :teehee: beat it on hardcore last night and now i’m doing another play through on professional.

RudraCNG

I've been playing it since Friday and I'm enjoying it like crazy, been searching every secret and completing every side quest. I love it even more than the original, as it happened with Resident Evil 2. They truly "fixed" and improved a lot the Castle (I'm about to end that section) and I hope they also improved the island, worst scenario in the original RE4 by far.

Btw, do Capcom really think 1990's Spain was like Middle Ages or something? It's really funny to see how they think abt Spain :ladyhaha:

• 2 weeks later...
bionic

im playing with shirtless hunk leon mod and its making my life so much better

buy bionic

Archived