Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Gun Bra Sparks Outrage

Innovative

Featured Posts

OminousWind

Sadly, I'm NOT getting FOX and MSNBC confused, that's the unfortunate fact. Fox is worse than many channels issued by dictatorships, true, and it is owned by Saudi-Arabian oil giants, Rupert Murdoch and the Koch Brothers - their "news" is such propaganda it's comical if they weren't serious and weren't filling the public's heads with their outright lies. MSNBC is supposed to be far more liberal than either CNN, NBC, CBS or ABC - but a near-majority of their shares are still owned by, like I said, gun manufacturers in whose best interests it is NOT to talk about guns as a problem (or talk about guns at all). I was merely pointing out how absolutely dire the situation is if that is supposed to be the most progressive tv channel around!

I think most people here were calling out American media, actually, which is undeniably...biased and propagandist because they are owned solely by for-profit corporations, to be extremely charitable. And who was talking about a "European master race"? :eww:

Snatch them weaves hun :nacho:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, children are starving and dying all around the world and the people concerned about Lady Gaga's gun bras aren't doing anything to save them.

I don't think she got rid of the gun bra because they don't actualy (pretend) fire at anything. The media know what they're doing. They know she's had that bra since the start of her tour. But Daily Mail, who reviewed the BTWB with positive remarks, like to chat bull **** saying the gun bra has only just made it's appearance AFTER the Sandy Hook shooting. Um, no. They knowwwww she's been wearing that seeing as they like to post unflattering pictures of her eyes half closed in that outfit in nearly every article about her. And anyone who visits DM believes ANYTHING in their article headlines.

It's a senstitive time.

yep,it's a senstitive time for America.

But instead of complaining about Gaga,they should rather complain about their laws :roll:

People get shot every day.

DaR34lestBeitch

and yet millions of people will still see zero dark thirty, django unchained and gangster squad. yeah, you're offended by gun use...

EnigmaMonstr

How about the ****ing CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA says we have the right to bear arms, and Lady Gaga is allowed to bear all the ****ing arms she wants regardless of who has died from them. She's been doing it for years. And FYI, people die from gun crimes EVERYDAY in America. Just because the media has decided now to focus on gun control because of the incidents in the last couple of months does not make it her problem. It's very sad that shootings of large proportions have taken place recently, but again, that is not Lady Gaga's issue to deal with. In the story of the Born This Way Ball, b---hes get shot the f*ck up. Maybe we should censor guns out of movies to accommodate butt hurt people? Or perhaps future Halos, and Call of Dutys, and Grand Theft Autos shouldn't have guns either because that's "insensitive". Get a grip world. Americans are entitled to the freedom to own a gun, and as an American, Lady Gaga can flaunt all the guns she wants. She's Lady ****ing Gaga. Why the hell should she care if you dont like that she wears guns on her tits?! Really world. Really.

Ok thats all tbqmfh.

Eh it's not a huge deal to me but there are some Amercans who are very sensitive about guns roght now and honestly I think she should just take guns out of the BTWB for the US

Space Banana

Sadly, I'm NOT getting FOX and MSNBC confused, that's the unfortunate fact. Fox is worse than many channels issued by dictatorships, true, and it is owned by Saudi-Arabian oil giants, Rupert Murdoch and the Koch Brothers - their "news" is such propaganda it's comical if they weren't serious and weren't filling the public's heads with their outright lies. MSNBC is supposed to be far more liberal than either CNN, NBC, CBS or ABC - but a near-majority of their shares are still owned by, like I said, gun manufacturers in whose best interests it is NOT to talk about guns as a problem (or talk about guns at all). Sure, they cover gun crimes such as the murders at Sandy Hook (Which channel did not? Tragedy sells.) but they won't ever start debates on sensible gun control legislation or the fact that the US is the absolute worst among OECD countries when it comes to homicide and gun crime. I was merely pointing out how absolutely dire the situation is if that is supposed to be the most progressive tv channel around!

By the way, I have an extensive background in researching corporate interests in American media and its influence on public opinion, it's one of the specialties I'm actually majoring in at the moment. I'm not "waaaaay off, sister"... ;)

I think most people here were calling out American media, actually, which is undeniably...biased and propagandist (partly because they are owned solely by for-profit corporations with nearly zero content control or fact-checking), to be extremely charitable. And who was talking about a "European master race"? :eww:

You're so off it's not even funny. You clearly don't actually watch MSNBC so this is awkward. Here's a video from a program on MSNBC that directly contradicts what you've just posted http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uXfX6dyBHUU

And another, with even the in house republican host of the morning show completely taking back all of his past support for guns after the sandy hook tragedy. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Z7FRMTJNClY I'm unsure as to why you think MSNBC is secretly not as liberal as they say they are haha it's comical really

misanthrope

Is this seriously creating controversy? I find it such a bore when people find guns used in stage shows controversial, this is as ridiculuous as when people got up in arms about Madonnas gun usage in her show. Its a SHOW.

In the words of Cher Horowitz from the movie Clueless: "Until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value."

Archived