• New spin-off sequel
    • New remake
    • Pokemon Go or Masters Journey stuff
    • Pokemon Unite stuff
    • A new Katy Perry collab

Featured Posts

bionic
1 minute ago, Magneto said:

To be fair: if they now give the impression that they had the DLC already finished with the actual game to sell it separately (which many studios do) all while delivering an buggy incomplete game would seem very weird

everybody knows that dlc is the new model as a cheaper alternative to a third game. idk why pretend. its just pure capitalism and i hate it and i hate that i love pokemon enough to fall for it

buy bionic

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bpmMonkey

Kinda bored tbh. Last main game I played was Sw/Sh and it’s probably remain like this. 

I hope they continue the Legend of X games, the last one was so so good. They can keep their 120€ main games, I’ll spend the summer playing BotW2 🥵💜

Head Empty

Fall 2023 for the DLC? I'm not sure if retention for this game is that long :rip:. They're doing surprisingly little to restore faith for their long-time fans. Although at this point I guess I'm the fool by hoping for more.

And what gives with Pokémon Home? We've known it to be a spring release since last year. And still they can't be more specific than "early 2023"? It won't be "early 2023" much longer.

I'm guessing this Presents was mainly focussed on the Japanese market, since mobile gaming is bigger there. But still, I don't think these announcements warranted a Presents. Surely they knew people were at least expecting GBA ports, let alone bigger spin-offs.

Disclaimer: I had to watch without sound so maybe I missed details :koons:

bpmMonkey
Just now, heygurlhi said:

LAAAAAAAAAAME

why did they even bother with this embaresment 

Me when they can’t stay hard. 

Magneto
23 minutes ago, bionic said:

everybody knows that dlc is the new model as a cheaper alternative to a third game. idk why pretend. its just pure capitalism and i hate it and i hate that i love pokemon enough to fall for it

No, I totally agree and that's just the way games work now. My point was is that they can't pretend to have it ready if the core game is still so buggy 

Free my mind

Debithius
On 2/21/2023 at 4:13 PM, bionic said:

For those who care, our good girlies at r/PokeLeaks think it'll be

Reveal hidden contents
  • Some stuff for the various mobile games
  • Remakes of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness
  • Detective Pikachu 2 game
  • Pokemon Unite roadmap
  • Pokemon Scarlet Violet DLC incl. new paradox pokemon

I am buying the remakes in a ****ing heartbeat. I grew up with that ****. It was sooooo good.

4 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I am buying the remakes in a ****ing heartbeat. I grew up with that ****. It was sooooo good.

It was none of that lol

consider that the last major release this year is pikmin 4, new pokemon game was not in the picture, next game, remake or spin off is for switch 2

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

bionic
42 minutes ago, Debithius said:

they were completely wrong

buy bionic

Sneaky Oliver

To be completely honest, Scarlet and Violet are incredible games despite the initial negative response. Yeah, many other games are superior, but not every game is supposed to be like revolutionary wow the best graphics ever. I think it works very well for what it's intended to be.

I appreciate they are not rushing new games. It's giving SV some kind of longevity. There are many many ways they can keep the players active and coming back to it until the DLC comes out. 

I really hope there will be new games for the Legends series in the future though, in 2024 perhaps.

When SV dropped everyone was trashing GameFreak for rushing to release an "unfinished product" and yet here we are again, expecting them to announce new games after just a couple months 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived