MEGARATE: Spice Girls - SPICEWORLD

Flippy

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy
4 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Viva Forever was originally supposed to be a double single with NGUOTGT, but after Geri's defection the plan fell through and they only released Viva Forever. So it's kind of like Never Give Up On The Good Times is #1 as well. See it like this :holdmyhand:

I didn't know this :bradley: This is awesome and it makes sense now why they released a Music Video for it recently :giveup: Thank you so much for the info! :kara:

4 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

omg so it was a tight race for pretty much every placement! 

thank you again for this, it was a lot of fun :kara: 

It really was!

Thank YOU for joining again! See you in the next mega rates I hope! :kara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy
1 minute ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Can't wait for the "FOREVER" Megarate :)

YES! I'll see you then! I might set up soon and have reveals the first week of April! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

River
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

press-play-dan-turner.gif

I was 8 when it was out :traumatica:

I watched mtv for hours just to catch the song

I was scared of the video though, they literally killed a kid :alsemanche:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Flippy
6 minutes ago, River said:

I was 8 when it was out :traumatica:

I watched mtv for hours just to catch the song

I was scared of the video though, they literally killed a kid :alsemanche:

In Mexico I didn't have access to the MV's so I didn't see the video officially until they released their Greatest Hits album. I loved it and when I saw that they actually killed that kid, I loved it more :billie: (jk), though it was very beautiful :cryga:

I think I was about 5 when it came out? My brother was 13 and that's how I heard about the Spice Girls :laughga:

River
Just now, Flippy said:

In Mexico I didn't have access to the MV's so I didn't see the video officially until they released their Greatest Hits album. I loved it and when I saw that they actually killed that kid, I loved it more :billie: (jk), though it was very beautiful :cryga:

I think I was about 5 when it came out? My brother was 13 and that's how I heard about the Spice Girls :laughga:

ooh that's like 2-3 years after :cryga:

THEY KILLED A CHILD OMG SHE'S STUCK IN THAT EGG THINGY

we are old :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Healed My Heart
55 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Thank you so much for voting and being part of this megarate, and once again, making it a successful one. I truly am happy! :bradley:

Next one is Forever! :party:

And after I'll do ALL of the official MV's! Let me know if you are interested! 

Thank you again everyone for being here and being kind! :kara:

See you on the next one!

Peace Out Reaction GIF by Spice Girls

Thank you @Flippy!! This is so fun! I'll be here for the next one for sure :holdmyhand:

She/her 💗💜💙

LovingIsACherryPie
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Move Over winning when?!

SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!!! 

azealia-banks-megaphone.gif

GEEEEEENeration next! :kry:

LovingIsACherryPie
4 hours ago, Flippy said:

Let's start with the lowest rating!

The lowest rating for this song was a 3 BUT managed to get 1 Super Vote...

Coming in at #10:

The Lady is a Vamp

The-Lady-Is-A-Vamp.png

A shame, it's such a good way of ending the album, and also the classic 5 Spice Girls' career :fatcat: 

Franch Toast

Thank you so much for hosting @Flippy:party:I wish I could've been here live for the ceremony, but work was calling. :alsemanche:

As in the last megarate, I'm surprised, but not in a bad way per se. I really thought "Spice Up Your Life" would've been #1, but it's nice to see that GGD appreciates "Viva Forever." :legend:

I appreciate all the videos you shared as well! :heart: Thanks so much for taking me on a trip down memory lane. :runhug:

sassy mel b GIF by Spice Girls

She/Her/Hers

HookerOnAChurch

Fun Fact and little bit off topic but it doesn't deserve a whole thread: Geri's hit "Bag It Up" was originally written for Spice Girls third studio album by Geri herself. She started writing the song during the Spice World Tour, the song was supposed to be a "sequel" to Who Do You Think You Are and Never Give Up On The Good Times. Can you imagine all 5 of them singing this song? 

Archived