đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

AsiaGaga

@imkaden I will be there for the Winnipeg shows too! And I'm down for nothing else but stalking her at her hotel LOL Do you think she will stay at the Fairmont or the Fort Garry?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaconvert

London - The Langham  :cool:

Really hoping I can meet (or at least see) her outside the hotel in October. She'll be there for quite a few days so fingers crossed! 

I want to meet her so bad in Vegas. Last time I think she stayed at the Palms or the Cosmo. I remember reading it in Las Vegas weekly. She requested an indoor hot tub.

AquaFire Witch

I really want to me Gaga. I am glad I took off most of the week she will be in town so maybe I have a chance to go and seek her out!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The thing about Vegas is there's a whole street of hotels (the strip) that she can be staying at and they're all world class and the strip is literally so hectic. I hate it.

mermaidpants

Anyone know anything about Detroit?

Would she stay at the Townsend (even though it's kinda far from the venue)?

because i live in a flop ass city with ****ty hotels

:toofunny:  

thefamebitch

For Chicago I hear from a very reliable source/ acqauintence that she usually is at the Aqua Tower (apartment skyscraper).

tokyodisko

Anyone know anything about Detroit?

Would she stay at the Townsend (even though it's kinda far from the venue)?

because i live in a flop ass city with ****ty hotels

:toofunny:  

Do you think she'd stay at the Renaissance Center? Last time she went to Garden Bowl or something after TMB. We thought it was Golden Bowl and thought she was getting food. :toofunny:  

spikeydawson

London - The Langham  :cool:

Really hoping I can meet (or at least see) her outside the hotel in October. She'll be there for quite a few days so fingers crossed! 

Sometimes it's the Dorchester as well. When I went into London to visit her hotel back for Swinefest, she had switched from staying at the Dorchester on her first night, to the Langham for the remaining time afterwards. At first everyone wondered why, until the day I was outside her hotel and she walked across the road with 50 screaming fans and like 4 bodyguards, to the BBC radio studios (or some kind of studio with a similar name) do an interview. Turns out the Langham is just way closer to those studios.  :P

Good luck! I didn't get to meet her. Spent the whole day (10am to 1am) outside meeting lotsa interesting people. Barely got a look at her, it was madness when she walked out the doors. Plus she took a sneaky-route back, and then later slipped out the back entrance of the hotel to go out for her mom's birthday.

gagaconvert

Sometimes it's the Dorchester as well. When I went into London to visit her hotel back for Swinefest, she had switched from staying at the Dorchester on her first night, to the Langham for the remaining time afterwards. At first everyone wondered why, until the day I was outside her hotel and she walked across the road with 50 screaming fans and like 4 bodyguards, to the BBC radio studios (or some kind of studio with a similar name) do an interview. Turns out the Langham is just way closer to those studios.  :P

Good luck! I didn't get to meet her. Spent the whole day (10am to 1am) outside meeting lotsa interesting people. Barely got a look at her, it was madness when she walked out the doors. Plus she took a sneaky-route back, and then later slipped out the back entrance of the hotel to go out for her mom's birthday.

Oh I didn't know she stayed at The Dorchester before! Actually that reminds me, she's also stayed at The Lanesborough too (my mum saw her exit, lucky b---h  :toofunny: ). I think she seems to be most comfortable with The Langham now though, and it's also a lot more discrete than the other hotels. 

Tbh I'm pretty doubtful I'll get to properly 'meet' her...I've seen how nuts it gets outside with everyone waiting. Like you I'll probably barely get a glimpse! I'll definitely give it a good go though as the hotel is only 15 mins away from me after all! I've actually been wanting to go to the restaurant there for ages too, so I might book a table while she's there and cross my fingers I get extra lucky...  :fan:

Archived