💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

No one knows :( It'll probably be Hyatt or Mariot. But looks like she isn't there yet. Her dancers are in Zurich but I don't know which hotel.

Lacee, Starlight and Breedlove are also there, they left Milan yesterday afternoon. Gaga is about to leave by the looks of it.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaStan95

Lacee, Starlight and Breedlove are also there, they left Milan yesterday afternoon. Gaga is about to leave by the looks of it.

I'll try at Mariot

Guys do anyone know if she is going to stay in Lisbon? Or she will just leave after the show like she did in the Monster Ball? :emma:

Rainbowgynous

Guys do anyone know if she is going to stay in Lisbon? Or she will just leave after the show like she did in the Monster Ball? :emma:

She has a couple of days until the next show and seems to stay quite long in every town so far... Most even until the afternoon of the next artRAVE.

• 2 weeks later...
Schwerk

Isn't she still in Manchester? She'll probably go to Newcastle tomorrow and leave for Paris straight after the show?

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Rainbowgynous

I guess that could be true, Manchester is guite close to here. And yes she'll definitely fly (dunno from which airport though) because it takes nearly a full day to drive to Paris.

• 3 months later...

reviving this old useful thread

does anyone have an idea which hotel Gaga will likely stay in for the London June 9th concert with tony?

Archived