Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

is there any way to meet her right after the concert? like could you wait at her car or something? :laughga:

You mean in Cologne? I think we can drive to her hotel and wait there... She will arrive there later than we do, because of the meet and greets. So - if we definitely know the hotel - we can wait there :)

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY

You mean in Cologne? I think we can drive to her hotel and wait there... She will arrive there later than we do, because of the meet and greets. So - if we definitely know the hotel - we can wait there :)

I'm sure it's the Schloss Hotel in Bensberg (it's like half an hour from the Lanxess Arena)

Last time she was in Prague, she stayed at Mandarin Oriental. Someone post Prague hotel name, once it will be confirmed. Thanks.

i've just been informed by a reliable source that gaga actually uses this thread to specifically avoid these hotels and avoid all of you. sorry 2 say.

Rainbowgynous

Atlanta is the Mandarin Oriental if I'm not mistaken (never been anywhere near Atlanta myself, but heck I can Google with the best of them X-D) Does anyone know her hotel in Newcastle GB?

i've just been informed by a reliable source that gaga actually uses this thread to specifically avoid these hotels and avoid all of you. sorry 2 say.

Giiiiiirl, there is no avoiding me :p

(a polite "please leave me alone today" tends to work wonders though. #RESPECT)

U-GO-BOY

Haha okay perfect! So the best way to meet her will be waiting the day of the concert in front of the hotel right?

I hope so..

Electric Chapel

Any word if Gaga is staying at the Lowry in Manchester or is she gonna go on the tour bus straight to the next venue?

Archived